The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF weird dreams....

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

326 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 am

Spazzy

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
WTF, why am I always losing my hair in my dreams?!?!

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

327 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:52 am

Gojiratoho

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just woke up from a dream/nightmare. What was weird about this one was I felt pain in the dream. Going back to sleep, if I remember the details when I wake up again, I'll edit them in.

View user profile

328 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 am

Spazzy

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I had one of the worst WTF weird dreams last night.

urggg

329 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Gojiratoho

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Alright, so I'm dreaming that I was driving home from somewhere at night after a rain storm, and I come to an intersection. There is a big SUV making a right, obscuring my line of sight, but I've got the green arrow to make a left, so I start to do so. Then the light goes yellow and red in about half a second and another car comes zipping across the intersection from the other way. I barely manage to avoid hitting it, but I start to spin out of control right towards a building. Just as I'm about to hit it, I "wake up" in a hotel thinking 'Man, what a weird dream that was'. There is a cop in the hotel with me and he says 'That wasn't a dream, you need to finish your report' and suddenly I'm back in the store, my car is in the back of the showroom, having destroyed everything on the floor. I'm filling out a report with the cops on the owner's kitchen table, and my brothers are there. After the report is filled out, we start helping this guy clean up until he goes to lie down for a nap. We find a bunch of old toys and one of them is a ray gun, but it's a trick toy. When you hold it and pull the trigger, it lights up but it also shocks you. I grab it and try it, and actually feel the pain of the shock running up my arm. Then, on a dare, I do it and see how long I can hold down the trigger. I can feel the electric shock in my fingers and the palm of my hand, running all the way up to my elbow. Then I woke up for real.

Weird.

Last edited by Gojiratoho on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

View user profile

330 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ I seriously read that first post of yours this morning before my two hour sleep thinking, "Pain? In a dream? That's kinda weird." In my short dream I was living somewhere else and an ex from the past had short hair and was living with me, then, on my walk down a stairwell someone, all of the sudden sitting on the steps behind me, pulled out a comically tiny gun, like it looked like it would hold one tiny bullet, and, as I turn around to run, I get hit in the back of the head/neck. Really painful twinge, and then I wake up. Bothered me all day.

My hour nap about an hour ago consisted of friendly zombies walking around, as in they weren't eating anyone one, they were just dead and walking around; me being buddies with Floyd Kaufman, or someone that looked a lot like him; climbing a very tall hill in the middle of this twisted-funhouse version of my college campus, and then meeting up with the Eerie, Indiana kids at the top of said hill as we scoped these eyeball men a la The Orb from Ghost Rider with binoculars.

I'd say no more horror, specifically zombie movies, and comics for me for a while, but that's not gonna happen. Wink

View user profile

331 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Ska

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I had a weird dream/nightmare last night.

I'm sitting on a stone park bench and there's some other people around, I'm pretty sure it was some type of college campus. Then the 11th Doctor comes running up to me, and asked me out on a date. I said yes, and then he grabs my arm and leads me off to this almost deserted village street that's lined with lots of little shops. It's all very old looking, but it's a cute little place. He's walking and talking to me about this doll shop we need to go check out for whatever reason, and he asked if I was creeped out by dolls, and as I was telling him no (my grandmother made porcelain dolls), we get just outside the shop and I started feeling really creeped out. Apparently something bad is involved with this place. So we go in, and he leaves me to take a tour through the place with 4 others, and he runs off to do something. The lady running the tour tells us about a legend about the shop that if you see anything with a red sparkly aura around it, it's a key to unlock a spell cast to hide a room. So as we're walking around, I spotted this tea set that had a red sparkly aura, and so I took the lid off of the sugar bowl, and then this big room appeared through the windows that were next to me. I went in and then the doctor comes running up saying it was dangerous. Then he ran off again because he had to go fight something, then he came back to meet me again, and then we left the shop. It was raining, and he led me to his car (yeah, no tardis, lol), which was this super old looking jeep with no roof. I was thinking "wtf, it's raining" and then the doctor told me to sit in the jeep, and as soon as I did, the rain instantly went away. Then he snogged me. It was kind of awful. Not that he's bad at kissing, but he just isn't the 10th doctor.

WTF.

------------------------------------

Read my blog!!!! Check out my cosplay page!!!!
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

332 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 pm

kidspider2099

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Ska wrote:I had a weird dream/nightmare last night.

I'm sitting on a stone park bench and there's some other people around, I'm pretty sure it was some type of college campus. Then the 11th Doctor comes running up to me, and asked me out on a date. I said yes, and then he grabs my arm and leads me off to this almost deserted village street that's lined with lots of little shops. It's all very old looking, but it's a cute little place. He's walking and talking to me about this doll shop we need to go check out for whatever reason, and he asked if I was creeped out by dolls, and as I was telling him no (my grandmother made porcelain dolls), we get just outside the shop and I started feeling really creeped out. Apparently something bad is involved with this place. So we go in, and he leaves me to take a tour through the place with 4 others, and he runs off to do something. The lady running the tour tells us about a legend about the shop that if you see anything with a red sparkly aura around it, it's a key to unlock a spell cast to hide a room. So as we're walking around, I spotted this tea set that had a red sparkly aura, and so I took the lid off of the sugar bowl, and then this big room appeared through the windows that were next to me. I went in and then the doctor comes running up saying it was dangerous. Then he ran off again because he had to go fight something, then he came back to meet me again, and then we left the shop. It was raining, and he led me to his car (yeah, no tardis, lol), which was this super old looking jeep with no roof. I was thinking "wtf, it's raining" and then the doctor told me to sit in the jeep, and as soon as I did, the rain instantly went away. Then he snogged me. It was kind of awful. Not that he's bad at kissing, but he just isn't the 10th doctor.

WTF.

wait its only a bad dream cause it was the wrong doctor?

View user profile

333 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:14 am

Batman25JM

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Last night I had a dream that I was out on the street by a video store that is now closed. It is a mile from my house. I had to get back to my house on foot and it was late at night and thus dark outside. I was nervous. I had to pass my old elementary school on the way and there were some thugs hanging outside of it. I got nervous and started to run. I ran almost a mile to my house (which in real life would never happen). When I got to my house a girl was there saying that she had given birth to a baby and it was mine. She then left it. In the stroller was this weird little mutant monkey thing. It was completely hairless, wearing a diaper, and though monkey like was more human than monkey. It also had these weird crevices in it's skin. These deep lines ran all over it's body. It was scary as hell. I was terrified of it. Somehow in the dream there went from there being one creature to two (and maybe three I can't remember, but I do remember thinking it was like Alvin and the Chipmunks). The things grew hair all over their bodies, and started to talk. Eventually someone came to take them from me, but at that point I had kind of bonded with them and didn't want to give them up. At that point I woke up by promptly slamming my head into the windowsill that is by my bed.

View user profile

334 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 am

Ska

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
kidspider2099 wrote:
wait its only a bad dream cause it was the wrong doctor?

Yes. neutral

335 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:42 pm

WonderWoman2.0

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
lol!

View user profile http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

336 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 am

melvinlikechris

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I dreamt last night that I was pregnant blink

View user profile

337 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 pm

BlueMaxx

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
surprised I dreamt last night that I came inside an Englishman.

...Suspect

View user profile

338 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 am

Ska

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
melvinlikechris wrote:I dreamt last night that I was pregnant blink

I had one of those once. I punched myself in the abdomen for a week afterwards, just to be sure. I call it a nightmare though. XD

I had a weird dream. I was at ACEN dressed up as Rose Tyler, but I only had her outfit, no gun, and my hair wasn't dyed blonde because I distinctly remember thinking to myself "I didn't have time to dye it before the con." *shudder* But then whenever I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror somewhere, my reflection was the REAL Rose Tyler. Suspect

339 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 am

WonderWoman2.0

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
That's kinda boss.

View user profile http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

340 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:41 pm

FroZen

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I had a strange dream that my wife and I killed her dad and disposed of the body. After a bit we started to feel guilty and then worried that we'd be caught. But before too long he just re-appeared in the front lawn as if nothing ever happened. I don't remember any reason why we did it...it just sort of happened.

View user profile

341 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 pm

melvinlikechris

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^ some people would see that as a wish fulfillment dream, but I've had dreams where I've murdered people for no reason

All I remember about last nights dreams was flashes of lightning outside of red window, as a guitar riff played over and over

View user profile

342 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm

FroZen

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
melvinlikechris wrote:^ some people would see that as a wish fulfillment dream, but I've had dreams where I've murdered people for no reason

All I remember about last nights dreams was flashes of lightning outside of red window, as a guitar riff played over and over

I could see how people would think that but...he's been dead for like a year now...which come to think of it...makes that dream even stranger. scratch

View user profile

343 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:11 pm

FroZen

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Ok...last nights dream was a friggin nightmare! I was driving down a country road when I came upon this bridge. There was a large pile of branches, brush, and various sticks blocking the way. So I got out of my car and found a little clearing underneath the pile of sticks that I could crawl into. I crawled in and with my superman like strength (gotta love dreams) I began lifting the pile. Suddenly I noticed something not stick like fall down and tap my shoulder. And the I realized that what I thought was a stick next to my head was actually an antler. Well it was a hoof dangling/tapping my shoulder. In the midst of the pile was a dead deer which was directly above my head at this point. I heaved the pile over the edge of the bridge and began brushing myself off when I noticed that I was covered in little black worms. They began burrowing into my skin and were crawling just beneath the surface of my hands and arms. I tried as hard as I could to presh down on my skin trying to kill them but there were too many and they were too fast.

it was a really creepy dream.

View user profile

344 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Ska

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I had a really bizarre dream during a nap yesterday.

Somehow I got hurt, and a big 7 inch long cut was in the middle of my chest. I was taken to the hospital to get stitched back up. I left and as I'm going about my day, the stitches start coming undone. Eventually, I can see inside this big, gaping hole in my chest, guts and whatnot. I panicked and went back to the hospital, then woke up.

Seeing inside myself like that was so fucking creepy. It was extremely unsettling.

345 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:33 pm

was there another dimension inside?

View user profile

346 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Ska

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
THALASTDRAGON wrote:was there another dimension inside?

No. Definitely just guts. Laughing

347 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 pm

what can u possibly do with guts?

View user profile

348 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Ska

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
THALASTDRAGON wrote:what can u possibly do with guts?

Oh, lots of things I suppose. Pump blood through your body, inhale/exhale oxygen, ya know, all those essentials needed for living. lol

349 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:59 pm

pish posh, all that stuff is overrated...just sayin lol

View user profile

350 Re: WTF weird dreams.... on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 am

Spazzy

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Shocked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]