Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF weird dreams....

+48
EireJack
MikeSabian
Administrator
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
C's Lady
tstrike99
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
boberthavok
Spazzy
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
comicgeekelly
Heytherejeffro
Tom
azrael07
supervenom
Bigtymin504
THALASTDRAGON
vikoros
kidspider2099
DickGrayson007
Batman25JM
Nymn
melvinlikechris
Que
ChrisToPhenom
Tripper McGee
Thundermatts
Foxy
The Ignored One
Spider_Fan14
Gojiratoho
(._Y_.)
FroZen
superdoug
shining knight
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Esbat
Mnemosis
Silent K
Joshua
Hannibal king
Rath99
BlueMaxx
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

351WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that was Spirited Away Zombie Star Wars. I was in this 12 story building that was Death Star/zombie infected hospital/hotel/convention center I had to evade zombies and Darth Vader and those weird bodiless spirits that the witch lady owns in Spirited Away. I was trying to win a contest. I got past everybody just by being quick. Then I realized I forgot my light saber when I was almost to the winner's circle. I had to run back and get it. :/

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

352WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing thumbs up

353WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Ska wrote:A couple of nights ago I had a dream that was Spirited Away Zombie Star Wars. I was in this 12 story building that was Death Star/zombie infected hospital/hotel/convention center I had to evade zombies and Darth Vader and those weird bodiless spirits that the witch lady owns in Spirited Away. I was trying to win a contest. I got past everybody just by being quick. Then I realized I forgot my light saber when I was almost to the winner's circle. I had to run back and get it. :/

You need to stop eating and/or smoking before bed cause that's just weird.

354WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:57 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:
You need to stop eating and/or smoking before bed cause that's just weird.

You're just jealous that I get these mind trips for free and you have to use drugs. tongue

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

355WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^Laughing

356WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Over the past week, I've had several dreams starring members of the PoP!ulation (Knize, Foxy, Joshua, Tenime, Guzman, and CaptainPainway so far), either in solo or group adventures, from the mundane (like riding a bus and hot-wiring a car) to the weird (stuck in my parents garage and fortifying it from a horde of zombies outside, only instead of wanting to eat our brains they wanted to subject us to choir/pageant songs).

I can only imagine they will get more interesting and more cast filled as C2E2 approaches. So excited for March!

357WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Ok I had a weird ass dream last night. I was back at my old college, and it seemed like a Revenge of the Nerds vibe to it. there was a long line outside one house where my "advisor" lived and we were setting up our classes for next year. I went right to the front flashing a fake badge saying "excuse me EMS, gotta get thru" I cut everyone and went to the front. the advisor was upstairs with her back to the window sitting on the floor. I took off my shoes and sat down across from her. we began talking and I notice out of the window that there is a hell of a storm brewing. HUGE bolts of lightning, all different colors and shit. then I say "um is that a volcano?" there was a volcano forming out of the baseball field! and it was ERUPTING! we ran out of the house (me with out my shoes) and we were running thru the woods trying to out run the lava that was destroying everything. we finally got far enough where we felt safe, we got to a arking lot where I saw my best friend growing up with his wife and kids asking me if I was ok. It was at this point I thought something was weird (not the storm or the fucking volcano) but it was my friend being in south jersey that seemed wrong to me and woke me up.

358WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:12 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had this weird dream the other day. There was this weird blue portal in my living room that when yo entered it, the whole world looked like it was detective mode from batman arkham asylum. I think it was either me or everyone else that had a weird armor thing made up of squares of different sizes for torso, arms, ect. Thr portal would show up at random and I was worried my cat would get stuck in it. I think thats my mind saying "lay off fringe for a bit"

359WTF weird dreams.... - Page 15 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ah man, the other night I dreamed that I was with members of the PoP!ulation but everyone disappeared after a while. This creepy guy was stalking me and I knew something was wrong so I started running but I was going really slow. I ran about 10 feet then turned around and collapsed right into the guy's arms. I felt really weak and when I looked up at him, he bared razor-sharp fangs and bit my neck. I felt this excruciating pain and warm blood seeping down my shirt... then woke up. O.o

That one freaked me out... haven't had a vampire dream in almost 10 years (excluding any Twilight dreams because those don't really count.. no fangs. xD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum