Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Superpowers 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project Superpowers 2 Empty Project Superpowers 2 Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i picked up issue one awhile ago and just got number 2 today and i dig the story so far, but i got a question about the guy in ish 2;
who's the guy with the stormy looking powers and mask like Black Terror? no mention of his codename and he's not listed on the character guide. Anyone else like the story? and how are the spin-offs?

2Project Superpowers 2 Empty Re: Project Superpowers 2 Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:47 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

The only product I ever pick up that Alex Ross has any involvement with is JSA.

He's the one person in comics that will really make me not read a book.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

3Project Superpowers 2 Empty Re: Project Superpowers 2 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:The only product I ever pick up that Alex Ross has any involvement with is JSA.

how come? also i found out the guy's name, he's the Twister

4Project Superpowers 2 Empty Re: Project Superpowers 2 Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Project Superpowers Chapter 2 #4

I just got the issue today and i find the problem is that the further the series goes the more nescessary a recap page is. Characters like The Woman in Red and Lady Satan are introduced with little introduction, and the Truth's attack is kinda ignored. Also the problem Masque was complaining about seems like it was a part of her mini series, which actually adds to the problem i have with the series sounding like it's mandatory to read the minis (Death Defying 'Devil, Black Terror, Meet the Bad Guys and the aforementioned Masque).

The art is fantastic like usual but the story really needs some fine-tuning. 3/5 Lustful Greek God Freaks

5Project Superpowers 2 Empty Re: Project Superpowers 2 Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:The only product I ever pick up that Alex Ross has any involvement with is JSA.

how come? also i found out the guy's name, he's the Twister

I think he needs to leave Stan Lee alone. He was all up on Stan for taking credit for creating the Marvel Universe. He was screaming about Kirby getting credit and all this, and Stan does give credit to his co-creators, when he can remember who came up with what idea.

Then Mr. High and Mighty goes and takes all these characters in public domain, and makes money off of them. Is he kicking back to the original creators, for using them? I don't believe so.

I think he draws pretty pictures, but should keep his mouth shut.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

6Project Superpowers 2 Empty Re: Project Superpowers 2 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:I think he needs to leave Stan Lee alone. He was all up on Stan for taking credit for creating the Marvel Universe. He was screaming about Kirby getting credit and all this, and Stan does give credit to his co-creators, when he can remember who came up with what idea.

Then Mr. High and Mighty goes and takes all these characters in public domain, and makes money off of them. Is he kicking back to the original creators, for using them? I don't believe so.

I think he draws pretty pictures, but should keep his mouth shut.
whoa, never heard of that coming from him. jerk Mad

7Project Superpowers 2 Empty Re: Project Superpowers 2 Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OK read 5-7 of PSP2 and I think it's a good series but not really the most poerfect of series. Number 7 was interesting since the Supers are supposeably getting Olympian god's powers which sounds cool as to what Mr. Face, Black Terror and the rest might be able to do with their new powers. The series still needs a decent recap page though, they really need a better way of letting people know who's who.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum