Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!!

+4
supervenom
Tripper McGee
(._Y_.)
jawn
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:56 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

I'm excited about the upcoming season starting 10/1. Whats your favorite team? If you don't like hockey, why?

GO WINGS!!

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I LOOOOOVE hockey!!! Canucks all the way. Undefeated in the pre-season so far (I know it means nothing) Luongo and the Sedin's signed long term. I'm lovin it!

Oh, thanks for Sammuelson HAHAHA!

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blackhawks, baby!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PEORIA RIVERMEN!!!!

5Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I Don't like Hockey because I live in Ohio. To answer your question.

6Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I live in Illinois, and I like surfing...

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

7Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Homeless people surfing?

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Bruins aren't starting the season the way I'd hoped...
Frowny face.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

9Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

So far the season is full of injuries, lots of bad plays, and of course Ovechkin has like 96 goals (more like 9). Being that he is on my fantasy team, right on.
The season has been exciting and I just cant seem to get enough of it.
lets go Wings!!

10Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

I wish my Rangers would decide whether or not they are a good team, or a crappy one.

Why the Rangers? I grew up watching them when they were still on channel 9 in NYC. Now that I live in the South, I try to see them when they are close by. I saw them play Nashville last season. Got Avery to sign my jersey, and a few other players as well. Saw them play in ATL the season before. We'll see if I can see them again this season.

11Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

Tom wrote:I wish my Rangers would decide whether or not they are a good team, or a crappy one.

Why the Rangers? I grew up watching them when they were still on channel 9 in NYC. Now that I live in the South, I try to see them when they are close by. I saw them play Nashville last season. Got Avery to sign my jersey, and a few other players as well. Saw them play in ATL the season before. We'll see if I can see them again this season.

Thats awesome you get to see a game here and there. Being a redwings fan so close to DC, I have to go and watch the wing with the crazy ass Capitols fans (or OV fans is more like it). And the 45mins on the DC metro leads to alot of almost fights with drunk fans pissed they lost.

12Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:29 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Devils all the way!

13Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Sandman wrote:Devils all the way!
shake my head

Maybe next year. Wink

14Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

jawn wrote:Thats awesome you get to see a game here and there. Being a redwings fan so close to DC, I have to go and watch the wing with the crazy ass Capitols fans (or OV fans is more like it). And the 45mins on the DC metro leads to alot of almost fights with drunk fans pissed they lost.

Even I love Ovie. Freakin dude is a beast.

Speaking of Red Wings... you should see all the RW jerseys in Nashville when Detroit is in town. Almost another home game for them.

15Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Empty Re: Beat Smash Fight....mmm Hockeys back!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Stupid Rangers/Caps game is on Versus tonight and I have to work tonight. I knew I should have gotten that DVR when I upgraded my cable last month. Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum