Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Met Your Mother

+20
joegavilan
Heytherejeffro
CherriesJubilee
riv1
comicgeekelly
AlienIncognito
Goose
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
superdoug
Ben Akers
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Debaser77
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201How I Met Your Mother - Page 9 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:
superdoug wrote:Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. The mother is going to turn out to be Punchy's sister-in-law or something. Haven't we heard older Ted refer to Punchy as 'your uncle Punchy?' Maybe he's being literal.
Except for the fact he calls Robin "aunt Robin" and called Barny "Uncle Barny" so him calling another friend uncle really might not mean anything.

Hence my 'maybe he's being literal' remark there at the end. Wink

202How I Met Your Mother - Page 9 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:53 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

It would be kind of neat to see one of Teds friends again that wasn't part of the group.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

203How I Met Your Mother - Page 9 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want The Blitz to come back as a regular. unsure

204How I Met Your Mother - Page 9 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Agreed Jorge can be on both HIMYM as Blitz and Mr.Sunshine as Bobert. Hell he made the last season of Becker worthwhile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum