Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Met Your Mother

+20
joegavilan
Heytherejeffro
CherriesJubilee
riv1
comicgeekelly
AlienIncognito
Goose
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
superdoug
Ben Akers
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Debaser77
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Ben Akers wrote:It'll probably never get funnier than "Slap-Bet",

Slap-Bet was awesome. How many more does Stinson have coming? Two or three?

There are 2 slaps left.

Marshall used one in Slap Bet, one when Barney was putting on the one man show, and one in Slapsgiving.

27How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:17 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Marshall used one in Slap Bet, one when Barney was putting on the one man show, and one in Slapsgiving.

Oh, my God. I'd completely forgotten about the one man show. That was the best ending EVER.

28How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Marshall used one in Slap Bet, one when Barney was putting on the one man show, and one in Slapsgiving.

Oh, my God. I'd completely forgotten about the one man show. That was the best ending EVER.

Yeah, it was awesome.

29How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

who wants some TANTRUM!!!!

30How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"She keeps yelling at him to play the bagpipes harder but it sounds like he’s bagpiping her pretty hard"

31How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:03 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Now they're bagpiping in the bathroom?"

"How do you know?"

"Their's an echo."

32How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:17 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

33How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was beautiful man... beautiful.

34How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:33 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Nuno!

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

35How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ben Akers wrote:It'll probably never get funnier than "Slap-Bet", but I might have to go with "The Slutty Pumpkin".

Barney showing up at Ted's door in a full flight suit and playing Danger Zone in the background is classic.

The flight suit/Danger Zone thing was classic.

I think so far my favorite episodes are:

Intervention
I Heart NJ
The Best Burger in New York
The Naked Man
The Bracket
Definitions
Robin 101
Dowisetrepla
Slapsgiving
The Platinum Rule
Swarley
Showdown
Lucky Penny
Slap Bet

Combo Mo wrote:

Laughing

Awesome, just awesome.

36How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Two Words: ROBIN SPARKLES.

And I loved the episode where Marshall takes Robin to the Minnesotan bar. That was AWESOME. Particularly the Canadian bar.

37How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:53 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thank you for bringing back old Barney! On with the Bro Code.

38How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 am

Goose

Goose
Cadet
Cadet

Marshall is the best character, followed by Robin when she's in Canadian mode. That accent is hilarious.

39How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Thank you for bringing back old Barney! On with the Bro Code.

Got in about 8:45 last night... Did they break up? I miss single Barney, they've neutered him this season. Sad

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

40How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:
MillionDollarGeek wrote:Thank you for bringing back old Barney! On with the Bro Code.

Got in about 8:45 last night... Did they break up? I miss single Barney, they've neutered him this season. Sad

Yeah, they broke up.

I was surprised they broke them up. I wonder if it'll last.

Barney walking in to the bar as his old self was hilarious.

I love Alan Thicke.

I cannot wait to see that variety show.

41How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

"Slapsgiving 2" is a go for the 23rd. Can't wait!

42How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Debaser77 wrote:"Slapsgiving 2" is a go for the 23rd. Can't wait!
Awesome. The Slapsgiving episode was one of my favorites. Hope this measures up.

43How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved last night's episode.

I absolutely LOVE Alyson Hannigan's delivery of "son of a bitch" (in both this episode and previous ones).

Barney is one of the best characters on TV.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

44How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'm conflicted on the way the show has handled Barney and Robin's breakup. It's good seeing Barney as the conniving womanizer again, but it seemed a little rushed. After pursuing her for so long, I wouldn't think he'd go back to full-on Stinson mode so soon. Still a funny episode, though.

45How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:58 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I'm going to try the Scuba Diver.

46How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ted Mosby just might work... now all I need is my wife's ring and.... IM KIDDING!

But seriously, I went to Borders the other day and Barney came out with a second Bro Code book.

47How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Loved last night's episode.

I absolutely LOVE the way Alyson Hannigan's delivery of "son of a bitch" (in both this episode and previous ones).

I completely lost it when she said "son of a bitch"...she says it EXACTLY like my wife, so I couldn't stop laughing.

48How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Loved last night's episode.

I absolutely LOVE the way Alyson Hannigan's delivery of "son of a bitch" (in both this episode and previous ones).

I completely lost it when she said "son of a bitch"...she says it EXACTLY like my wife, so I couldn't stop laughing.

Laughing

That's awesome.

49How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved last night's episode (The Window).

Ted's Maggie/M.A.G.G.I.E. - Make Adjustments Go Get It Energize was hilarious. Loved when the class said it back to him. Speaking of the class, I loved how interested they were in Ted's life. I want to see more of Ted teaching.

I have to say I love JoAnna Garcia. She's awesome.

50How I Met Your Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:46 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last nights show was great. Today I set up a situation where one day I should be getting a "The window is open." phone call.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum