Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fathom the Movie!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fathom the Movie! Empty Fathom the Movie! Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LEFT: Aspen by J.S.Campbell -------------------------- MIDDLE: Megan Fox ---------------RIGHT: Aspen by Michael Turner (creator)
Fathom the Movie! 728305472_90f17e312d_o

March 3, 2009, From the Hollywood Reporter:
Megan Fox is ditching the robots and taking her career to Western and underwater frontiers.

Fox is in final negotiations to star opposite Josh Brolin and John Malkovich in "Jonah Hex," Warner Bros.' action Western based on the DC Comics character. She also is attached to star and develop "Fathom," Fox Atomic's comic book-based underwater adventure.

In "Hex," being directed by Jimmy Hayward, Fox will play Leila, a gun-wielding beauty and love interest of Hex (Brolin), a scarred bounty hunter tracking a voodoo practitioner (Malkovich) who wants to raise an army of undead to liberate the South.

The movie is prepping for a shoot in April, with Mad Chance's Andrew Lazar and Weed Road's Akiva Goldsman producing. Legendary Pictures is co-producing and co-financing.

"Fathom," a comic created by recently deceased artist Michael Turner, follows a young woman named Aspen who learns she is a member of a race of aquatic humanoids who possess the ability to control water.

The project was at one point set up at James Cameron's Lightstorm Entertainment. When the option lapsed, producer Peter Safran scooped it up and began packaging it, eventually attracting Fox, a fan of the comic since its 1998 debut, when it became the top-selling comic of the year. Fox had been seeking Turner to investigate "Fathom's" rights availability.

Fox is now helping develop and shape the adaptation, which is being written by Jordan Mechner, the creator of video game "Prince of Persia." (The ICM-repped scribe also wrote on Disney's Jerry Bruckheimer-produced adaptation.)

Safran is producing with Steve Bessen and "Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles" actor Brian Austin Green. Fox also will produce in some capacity.

Turner will be credited as exec producer. Frank Mastromauro also is exec producing. Zak Kadison and Eric Lieb at Atomic will oversee.

Although Fox began her acting career with the comedy "Hope and Faith," it was her feature debut in "Transformers" that set her on the road to becoming one of the top female names in Hollywood. Her appearance on the cover of GQ late last year propelled her to become a sex symbol, setting records for the magazine's sales and its Web site.

ICM-repped Fox next appears in this summer's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" and stars in the Diablo Cody-penned comedic supernatural thriller movie "Jennifer's Body," which opens in the fall. She recently appeared in the comedy "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People."

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

2Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:23 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Megan Fox is hott. wub

3Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:43 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm like a diamond in an ice storm... wowza!

http://realityfugitives.com/

4Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Sorry, Shia Leboeuf won't let her be in any move that doesn't have him or transforming cars in it.

Fathom the Movie! Transformersphoto_03_450

His career depends so much on other people.

5Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:30 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justin wrote:Sorry, Shia Leboeuf won't let her be in any move that doesn't have him or transforming cars in it.

Laughing Laughing Nailed that one on the head!!

6Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Open letter to Ledouche:

Shia...dude seriously...we still remember Even Stevens and Holes.

The robots were the stars of transformers not you.

Harrison Ford was the star in Crystal Skull not you.

I didn't even watch Eagle Eye but I'm almost certain you were probably upstaged by a off screen voice from some computer.

Please...for god sake..stop...stop now. How are your fingers you drunk driving SOB. I hope they're well enough to STICK THEM UP YOUR ASS!!

Ok...I'm done.

I hate you.

Fro

7Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sorry...took the thread a little off track there Very Happy

8Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:Sorry, Shia Leboeuf won't let her be in any move that doesn't have him or transforming cars in it.

This is the Justin you will all grow to know and love.

hug

9Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

FroZen wrote:Open letter to Ledouche:

Shia...dude seriously...we still remember Even Stevens and Holes.

The robots were the stars of transformers not you.

Harrison Ford was the star in Crystal Skull not you.

I didn't even watch Eagle Eye but I'm almost certain you were probably upstaged by a off screen voice from some computer.

Please...for god sake..stop...stop now. How are your fingers you drunk driving SOB. I hope they're well enough to STICK THEM UP YOUR ASS!!

Ok...I'm done.

I hate you.

Fro

Boom! Roasted.

10Fathom the Movie! Empty Re: Fathom the Movie! Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Fathom the Movie! Boomroasted

Indeed.

Sponsored content