Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago's Flashback Weekend

+13
elijahdprophet
Silent K
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
shining knight
TENIME_art
Lee
krpykrwly
Thundermatts
potatojoe
Chi-Town Spidey
Foxy
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Chicago's Flashback Weekend
October 23rd-25th

Guests:
ROBERT ENGLUND (eeee!)
Nightmare on Elm Street franchise

LANCE HENRIKSEN
NEAR DARK, ALIENS, PUMPKINHEAD, MILLENNIUM, DAMIEN: OMEN II

JENETTE GOLDSTEIN
NEAR DARK, ALIENS, TERMINATOR 2

TIM THOMERSON
NEAR DARK, TRANCERS 1-5, DOLLMAN, FADE TO BLACK

TONY TODD
HATCHET, FINAL DESTINATION 1-3, CANDYMAN, DARK REEL,
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990), THE CROW

KATHARINE ISABELLE & EMILY PERKINS
GINGER SNAPS 1-3

MERCEDES MCNAB
HATCHET, ANGEL, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, THIRST, DARK REEL, THE ADDAMS FAMILY, ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES

CHRISTA CAMPBELL
2001 MANIACS, 2001 MANIACS: BEVERLY HELLBILLYS, LIES AND ILLUSIONS (2009), DAY OF THE DEAD (2008)

CHARLES BAND
Full Moon Pictures founder-THE PUPPET MASTER series, The SUBSPECIES series

JASON PAUL COLLUM
OCTOBER MOON, NOVEMBER SUN

and of course

SVENGOOLIE! Very Happy

I've never been to a Flashback Weekend before but I think I'm going on Saturday. There's a costume monster party Saturday night hosted by Englund and that sounds like a great way to spend my birthday. devil

---

Edit 10/12

I'll be attending the show on Saturday the 24th - my birthday! Smile That evening there's a Monster Bash/costume party at 9pm which I'm using as my shindig. Tickets are $25 for Saturday- that's all day at the con as well as the evening events. There will be a DJ, cash bar, prizes given to those in costume and the bash will be hosted by Robert Englund. You can get another use out of your costume and hang out with me. Wink For more info and to purchase tickets, go to www.flashbackweekend.com

Last edited by Foxy on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.foxyart.net

2Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:
TONY TODD
HATCHET, FINAL DESTINATION 1-3, CANDYMAN, DARK REEL,
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990), THE CROW, CHUCK

HHHMMMMMM...be cool to get a picture with him while in my nerd herd outfit. Think I'll pass, take plenty of pics Kristin! Very Happy

BTW, what do you want for your birthday? :huh Smile

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

3Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:48 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you are gonna meet Freddy prepare for a LONG line

4Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WTF! There are three Ginger Snaps movies? How did that get by me? I saw the first.

5Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:36 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:WTF! There are three Ginger Snaps movies? How did that get by me? I saw the first.

I liked 'Ginger Snaps Back' better that the first one.
The third one was terrible, though.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

6Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whichever one that is packaged with actual gingersnaps will be my favorite

7Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The second was alright and I never got around to seeing the third one. Now the original? One of the best werewolf movies ever.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

8Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Now the original? One of the best werewolf movies ever.

QFT.

(Never seen the other two either.)

9Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:32 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you are gonna meet Freddy prepare for a LONG line

QFT

In collectormania glasgow when he appeared his line actually went outside of the braehead arena. No kidding my sister (who is a huge nightmare on elm street fan) waited for two hours

10Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

omg! I love Ginger Snaps. And the third was kinda eh, but still. I loved it.

11Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Bump for the edit! Very Happy

12Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Futile as it may be, I'd like to mention that I would love to go, if I could. Smile

13Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Damn, this is the weekend of my anniversary, so the missus and I will be indisposed. Crap in a hat.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

14Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Soo what are you planning for that?

15Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Soo what are you planning for that?
Hang out and drink? I haven't had a birthday party in years, what else is there? tongue

16Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Foxy wrote:
Hang out and drink? I haven't had a birthday party in years, what else is there? tongue

Touche'

lol

17Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I can train it up there?? can I not?

18Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:52 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My wife loves Robert Englund... as many times as I've said that already...

Anniversary weekend... hmmmm... 25 bucks aint bad.

19Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:02 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Horror con, beer and Bday party. Wish I could make it

20Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:13 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Mrs and I might be able to make it to this one. Want me to bring the POP! sign?

21Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:14 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:The Mrs and I might be able to make it to this one. Want me to bring the POP! sign?

I know I do!

Crane said he was gonna try and snag Robert Englund!

22Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:01 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I would love a picture with Lance. If I get my costume together and can manage somewhere to crash by then I will try to make it.

23Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:

....cake?

24Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Silent K wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:The Mrs and I might be able to make it to this one. Want me to bring the POP! sign?

I know I do!

I hope I can!! Even if I have to pay for it Smile

25Chicago's Flashback Weekend Empty Re: Chicago's Flashback Weekend Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:I can train it up there?? can I not?
I was going over public transportation last night with a buddy.. you kinda can. It seems like a pain in the ass. Depending on where you're coming from, you'd need to do a Metra ride, then hop on the Blue line, bus it then walk a bit. If I remember correctly there's a bus stop near the Donald E Stephens convention center (where WWC is held) and that'll take you to near the Allstate, and from there you'd have to go on foot to the hotel. It might be worth it to just get a cab from the el stop.

elijahdprophet wrote:I would love a picture with Lance. If I get my costume together and can manage somewhere to crash by then I will try to make it.
Eli might come to the party. I know you're all jealous. Laughing

Spider-Man wrote:
Foxy wrote:
....cake?
If more people say they'll be there I'll see if I can bring one in. Right now it's just me and my date.

MillionDollarGeek wrote:My wife loves Robert Englund... as many times as I've said that already...

Anniversary weekend... hmmmm... 25 bucks aint bad.

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
Silent K wrote:

I know I do!

I hope I can!! Even if I have to pay for it Smile
Just so everyone is aware, Englund is hosting the party on Saturday and will be at the show doing signings and photo ops on Sunday. So if your wife wants to meet Freddy, MDG, you'd probably want to go on Sunday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum