Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dethklok: Dethalbum II

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dethklok: Dethalbum II Empty Dethklok: Dethalbum II Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Who else got this yet??

If you have not go out and get it.. Be sure to pick the deluxe version.. Its worth it..

Well hell I will review it. The album itself is pure gold. Its always amazing to hear all the songs you only got to hear a small segment of. The cd also includes two songs not heard before on the show. The Cyborg Slayers and Murmaider II: The Water God both of which are bad ass tunes!! The album kicks off with the song Bloodlines which was feature in the episode where the band travels to the jungle to visit the tribe Nathan was a decendent of. This is also the same song they showed the video for a couple of weeks ago before an episode. Trust me when I say that this is one hell of a way to kick off the cd!! The album also features the song Laser Cannon Death Sentence the song from the season preimere which also kicked ass!! It ends with Valcano from the body double episode this is a bad ass way to end the record!! Over all you just want to crank it up and bang your head with some friends and be as BRUTAL as you possibly can!!! SO come you Kloketeers if you don't own this go buy it!!! And remember GO FORTH AND DIE!!!!!!

As for the DVD it comes with yes it has nothing but music videos. However it is from the thier last tour!! That is right they used their animated selves to go on tour not a live band!! The video plays out like an episode and it rules!! All I can say is BUY THE DELUXE!! It is worth it trust me.. I'm Doctor.

2Dethklok: Dethalbum II Empty Re: Dethklok: Dethalbum II Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I mades the mistake of not gettings the deluxe last time, now I cant find it anywheres. It's dildos.

3Dethklok: Dethalbum II Empty Re: Dethklok: Dethalbum II Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't know about the deluxe. Bought the standard version last week in a CD buying orgy. A much better listen this time around.

4Dethklok: Dethalbum II Empty Re: Dethklok: Dethalbum II Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Indeed.. I love it!!! Its was soo amazing I had to shake the rust off and write a review it has been 3 years since I wrote a review on anything.

5Dethklok: Dethalbum II Empty Re: Dethklok: Dethalbum II Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 am

jawn

jawn
Cadet
Cadet

The deluxe disk has so much good stuff on it from the tour they did last year. Deff a good buy for metal heads.

6Dethklok: Dethalbum II Empty Re: Dethklok: Dethalbum II Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like many of the songs from the show but are both albums that quality?

http://realityfugitives.com/

7Dethklok: Dethalbum II Empty Re: Dethklok: Dethalbum II Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Yeah man they are!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]