The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic Mickey

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Epic Mickey on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 am

LordD3r3k

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I played alittle bit of this over the weekend. It's kinda cool, but it had it's issues. Fans of Disney will probably love it, others may not be that into it.

View user profile

27 Re: Epic Mickey on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 pm

I love the quote from the Game Informer article that Disney needs to scare kids

View user profile

28 Re: Epic Mickey on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:01 am

Joshua

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
superdoug wrote:
Two, I hope that Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow are allies of Mickey, as they should be.
Fear not, Doug, they are! Smile

View user profile

29 Re: Epic Mickey on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Spazzy

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
want!

View user profile http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

30 Re: Epic Mickey on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:16 pm

vikoros

Ninja
Ninja
My wife and I have been playing through this (slowly). It's a lot of fun, especially for Disney World fans as most of the levels/worlds are dark versions of rides or park areas we all know and love. The camera angles KILL me though! Literally (in game, at least). I'm still having fun playing it. We're being good-guys right now... only using paint unless a situation absolutely calls for thinner. Then we'll probably play through again and be mean. I am very much looking forward to playing a mean Mickey so that I can throw all those darn blue bunnies into the chute outside Pete's jail. They are super-annoying.

View user profile

31 Re: Epic Mickey on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Joshua

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Just got past the Carousel of Progress and to the People Mover. The fucking People Mover! The camera is complete balls and yet, I still love this game to pieces.

I've always preferred the earlier Douglas Fairbanks-inspired Mickey, so I'm playing as the rascal for the first playthrough; killing everything with thinner and being selfish. I only wish I could ruffle Mickey's hair a la Plane Crazy. I look forward to going back and doing it all again heroically. Being a bastard means no one in the Wasteland wants to help me. Laughing

View user profile

32 Re: Epic Mickey on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:38 pm

UltimateUltimacy

Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
spent a few hours watching Lee play this on NYE. He asked me a few times if i wanted to play but i was having a blast watching him. It was like watching a new Disney movie. Alternate dialogue by him and I made the story that much darker.

------------------------------------
Big Gavin Cool - Security, Insecurity, Snacks, NO MA'AM
The Nerd Tupac
http://twitter.com/AlphaNaught
http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2

Silent K wrote:I think if you got fucked by Gavin, you might get the power of Odin flowing through your veins
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

33 Re: Epic Mickey on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 am

tstrike99

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Ok so I watched my nephew play this game over the weekend. I was seriously considering picking up the game prior to this. The camera stinks! I'm pretty picky about how the camera functions in my games, and at first, I thought it looke like it did because my nephew is 8 and doesn't know how to re-set it or something. Not the case. I had read on IGN that the camera angles made this game bad, and I was figuring, "how bad could it be?". After watching it, VERY bad. I don't think I'll be picking this one up. I'll just get motion sickness if I do! lol!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum