The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

XBox 360 help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 XBox 360 help on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Spider_Fan14

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
hi, i just rented Batman Arkham Asylum for the XBox 360 my sister owns but lets me use when she's at university and i have something i don't understand. It says in order to save my game, i need to make a profile and a storage box. what does this mean?

View user profile

2 Re: XBox 360 help on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Spider_Fan14 wrote:hi, i just rented Batman Arkham Asylum for the XBox 360 my sister owns but lets me use when she's at university and i have something i don't understand. It says in order to save my game, i need to make a profile and a storage box. what does this mean?

Go to the dashboard and make yourself a profile soo that when ever you play you can save your games on your profile soo that you are not sharing one with your sister.. The storage box comes with it... I hope that helps

View user profile

3 Re: XBox 360 help on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:34 pm

The storage box is basically the system's hard drive.

View user profile

4 XBox 360 help on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:40 am

Spider_Fan14

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
ok, now it's saying i need a memory unit, which i'm guessing is like a memory card, to save. How much do those run for?

View user profile

5 Re: XBox 360 help on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Hmmm. you must have the arcade version of the X-Box 360 which does not have a hard drive. Not sure how much the memory units are or if they even have any available. I know that you can buy a removable hard drive for the 360 which costs about $60-70 dollars. Don't quote me on the price, though. Once you get the hard drive or memory unit (if it exists) then you can save your games.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum