The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Horse Comics

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 pm

TheUncannyJim

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Thanks for the consistent Dark Horse review-age, Ben!

View user profile http://www.enemyofpeanuts.com

127 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:42 am

Debaser77

avatar
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven
No problem, Jim.

Review of Beasts of Burden / Hellboy is up.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=29459


------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

128 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:52 pm

TheUncannyJim

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Debaser77 wrote:No problem, Jim.

Review of Beasts of Burden / Hellboy is up.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=29459

4.5 out of 5?! Alright!

I love this one-shot. I got to read it a few weeks back and it was hard to hold back my enthusiasm... but yeah, if you get one issue this week, make it Beasts of Burden/Hellboy.

View user profile http://www.enemyofpeanuts.com

129 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:25 pm

rwe1138

avatar
Moderator
Moderator


------------------------------------
Robert Eddleman
View user profile http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

130 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:41 pm

TheUncannyJim

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
rwe1138 wrote:My review of Serenity: The Shepherd's Tale is up on the main site.

Great review! Really glad you enjoyed the Book book. After reading it, it instantly became my favorite Serenity comic and one of my favorite OGNs of all time. Just so great. The afterword by Zack is also interesting and enlightening... good stuff!

Again, thrilled you liked it and spread the word with a great review.

View user profile http://www.enemyofpeanuts.com

131 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:20 pm

SexyToaster

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I know they are planned but I want the next volumes of Guy Davis's The Marquis to come out. I love that comic, his artwork is kick ass but so far no release dates for when new issues are coming out, anyone have any information saying other wise?

View user profile

132 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 pm

TheUncannyJim

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
SexyToaster wrote:I know they are planned but I want the next volumes of Guy Davis's The Marquis to come out. I love that comic, his artwork is kick ass but so far no release dates for when new issues are coming out, anyone have any information saying other wise?

Hey ST,
I don't believe we have a current date set for Marquis Vol. 2. Not sure why, I'll see what I can find out... but I'd presume that between interior and cover work on BPRD, Guy is so busy that the book's been temporarily postponed. Don't quote me on that, but that's my best guest with the info I have on hand.

View user profile http://www.enemyofpeanuts.com

133 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:26 pm

SexyToaster

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
TheUncannyJim wrote:
SexyToaster wrote:I know they are planned but I want the next volumes of Guy Davis's The Marquis to come out. I love that comic, his artwork is kick ass but so far no release dates for when new issues are coming out, anyone have any information saying other wise?

Hey ST,
I don't believe we have a current date set for Marquis Vol. 2. Not sure why, I'll see what I can find out... but I'd presume that between interior and cover work on BPRD, Guy is so busy that the book's been temporarily postponed. Don't quote me on that, but that's my best guest with the info I have on hand.

I figured it was something like that, He just hadn't post any new info about the Marquis on his blog. I was worried it got canceled or something, and I really enjoy that story so I would hate for that to happen. but thank you so much for your input I appreciate it Very Happy

View user profile

134 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:31 pm

TheUncannyJim

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
SexyToaster wrote:
TheUncannyJim wrote:
SexyToaster wrote:I know they are planned but I want the next volumes of Guy Davis's The Marquis to come out. I love that comic, his artwork is kick ass but so far no release dates for when new issues are coming out, anyone have any information saying other wise?

Hey ST,
I don't believe we have a current date set for Marquis Vol. 2. Not sure why, I'll see what I can find out... but I'd presume that between interior and cover work on BPRD, Guy is so busy that the book's been temporarily postponed. Don't quote me on that, but that's my best guest with the info I have on hand.

I figured it was something like that, He just hadn't post any new info about the Marquis on his blog. I was worried it got canceled or something, and I really enjoy that story so I would hate for that to happen. but thank you so much for your input I appreciate it Very Happy

I live to serve!

If I come across more info, I'll pass it along!

View user profile http://www.enemyofpeanuts.com

135 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Debaser77

avatar
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven
Review of BPRD Hell on Earth: New World #5 and Let Me In: Crossroads #1 is up.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=30923


------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

136 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Debaser77

avatar
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven
Review of Hellboy: The Sleeping And The Dead #1 is up on the main site.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=31869


------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

137 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Debaser77

avatar
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven
Review of BPRD Hell On Earth: Gods #1 is up on the main site.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=32587


------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

138 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 pm

SexyToaster

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Debaser77 wrote:Review of BPRD Hell On Earth: Gods #1 is up on the main site.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=32587

Anything with Guy Davis makes me happy!

View user profile

139 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:12 am

SexyToaster

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
what is Marquis Diableries? has there been more Marquis out and I didn't know?

View user profile

140 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm

TheUncannyJim wrote:
We actually have a Savage Sword comic coming out that will be similarly huge and awesome. The Esad Ribic cover is about the best thing ever. I am uber-excited for that book!

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/16-642/Robert-E-Howard-s-Savage-Sword-1

Finally read the issue. And loved it, although I must admit that I'm sad we have to wait until May for the next one.

View user profile

141 Re: Dark Horse Comics on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 am

Debaser77

avatar
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven
Review of Hellboy: The Sleeping and the Dead #2 and Witchfinder: Lost and Gone Forever #1 is up on the main site.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=33906


------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum