Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cd's you regret buying

+16
liljrod2011
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
Silent K
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
LordD3r3k
MillionDollarGeek
investcomics
SexyToaster
Denim
Combo Mo
BlueMaxx
Rath99
potatojoe
prescribeddrone
Sci-Fi
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cd's you regret buying Empty Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:57 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

What are some cd's you regret buying? For me its an Iced Earth cd, a Necro cd, and the Pride and Glory album.

2Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The ones I threw out the 5th floor window years ago Laughing

3Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:14 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

o.0 Must have been pretty crappy then.

4Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

................ I bought the first Korn cd...... neutral

5Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote:What are some cd's you regret buying? For me its an Iced Earth cd, a Necro cd, and the Pride and Glory album.

You didn't like Iced Earth? Which CD did you buy?

6Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:................ I bought the first Korn cd...... neutral
huh But their first two albums are the good ones. Everything else is kind of meh to bad. Bad as in not good. Heh.

I'd say Team Sleep, a side band by Chino Marino of Deftones. I was wholeheartedly disappointed with that album. Listened to it once and shelved it. Although, my tastes have changed slightly over the years. But, not to contradict, I've always been pretty narrow-minded with my music.

7Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Alanis Morissette - Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie. I loved Jagged Little Pill , but the follow-up was pure crap...Listened to it once, and traded it in.

There's more, but I can't think of them right now...My brain hurts today.

8Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am gonna get so much shit for this but oh well

Nirvana-Nevermind

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

9Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blue October-Foiled, I don't know, I just didn't like it all that much, and then the radio played that "Into the Ocean" song all the damn time, and I just got sick of it.

10Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:10 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
potatojoe wrote:................ I bought the first Korn cd...... neutral
huh But their first two albums are the good ones. Everything else is kind of meh to bad. Bad as in not good. Heh.

The only album I really don't like that much is Take A Look In The Mirror, my favorite album by Korn is Issues though. I like most of the songs from the rest of the albums, though not all of them and not as much as I use to, but I got a soft spot for Korn. That band got me into listening to rock and metal.

11Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Rath99 wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:What are some cd's you regret buying? For me its an Iced Earth cd, a Necro cd, and the Pride and Glory album.

You didn't like Iced Earth? Which CD did you buy?

Framing Armageddon. I just didn't care for his voice.

12Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:39 am

investcomics

investcomics
Cadet
Cadet

can't remember the last time I went out and 'bought' a CD. i download everything these days....

http://www.investcomics.com

13Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:40 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

That always works.

14Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:28 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got this Rap band from England, I heard nothing but good things about them in the paper. I go to put them on my cd player in my car. Cant even bloody understand a word these blokes are saying.

I even forgot their names. This was a few years back.

15Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:35 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I got this Rap band from England, I heard nothing but good things about them in the paper. I go to put them on my cd player in my car. Cant even bloody understand a word these blokes are saying.

Ahh.. what was good for them, not so much for you huh?

16Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:50 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I got this Rap band from England, I heard nothing but good things about them in the paper. I go to put them on my cd player in my car. Cant even bloody understand a word these blokes are saying.

The Streets?

17Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:30 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shania Twain (I feel like a woman alright neutral ), Aaron Neville (scratch ), and Celine Dion (shake my head). I don't know how or why I have those and refuse to bother remembering lest I infect my mind with such silliness again. They weren't even Christmas albums, which would be forgivable (not really). hmm

18Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Methods of Mayhem.

Although, it did teach me a cool way to open a cd.

1. Remove the cellophane.
2. Unhinge the bottom of the case.
3. Instead of opening it like a book, now it'll open like a garage door, and you can easily peel off the security sticker along the top.

19Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Limp Bizkit-Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog-Flavored Water.

No matter how much I scrub, I still feel dirty.

20Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Duffy-- I really liked Mercy but the rest of the cd was terrible.

21Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I bought a few ICP albums. guilty

22Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Couldn't have been that bad o.0

23Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 am

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

Pride And Glory? How dare you?

24Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:33 am

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

Denim wrote:I am gonna get so much shit for this but oh well

Nirvana-Nevermind

You are my new favorite person.

25Cd's you regret buying Empty Re: Cd's you regret buying Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 am

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

I am still angry at myself for wasting time on Taking Back Sunday's New Again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum