Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Lantern

+29
BigSoupCan
Mnemosis
Spazzy
Jherek
NorrinRadd
Spider_Fan14
Foreigner_Man
superdoug
comicgeekelly
shiky800
prescribeddrone
shining knight
Esbat
blue halo
Bigtymin504
potatojoe
rwe1138
Fresh03
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
LordD3r3k
LOOSECANNON
Debaser77
Nymn
Sandman
Tom
Batman25JM
Metal Misfit
jaydee74
Aussiemandias
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

51Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:12 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:And wouldn't have this been cool?

Green Lantern - Page 3 RedLanternDoomsdaycopy

A man can dream, can't he? Laughing

Ohh make one of Hulk! Twisted Evil

I put a little something together. If only I still had photoshop. shake my head

Green Lantern - Page 3 CopyofIncredible-hulk-2006022101563

52Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:I put a little something together. If only I still had photoshop. shake my head

Sweet! That's funny cuz I tried to photoshop that same Hulk pic into Red Lantern Hulk once...it didn't go well. But now I can just steal yours! *yoink*

53Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:59 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:I put a little something together. If only I still had photoshop. shake my head

Sweet! That's funny cuz I tried to photoshop that same Hulk pic into Red Lantern Hulk once...it didn't go well. But now I can just steal yours! *yoink*

Laughing
In Communist Russia, what is mine is yours! Laughing

54Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:09 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

Laughing

Laughing

In Mother Russia, photo shops YOU!!

55Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

Laughing

Laughing

In Mother Russia, photo shops YOU!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

56Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:51 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Anyone remember this?

Green Lantern - Page 3 N556401170_2713022_5850936

57Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:05 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

#48 was pretty good. The conflicting personalities of the Rainbow Connection sure make for interesting moments.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

58Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't read my books yet, but Green Lantern #48 is meant to be read BEFORE Blackest Night #5...this is according to Johns himself apparently. Just letting yall know. Smile

59Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:19 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the new guardians....

Really geoff? really?!?

so much much for a charge of the light brigade joke

60Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:02 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sweet issue.

61Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved issue #48.

Blackest Night is kick ass.

I really wish they would have put a note in Blackest Night that said read this issue first. Luckily I flipped through the books and knew to read this issue first, but for those who didn't it could've been a problem.

62Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

really liked #48 and if you wouldn't have read it you wouldn't have understood how all of those lanterns got together when you read blackest night #5

63Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:00 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Larfleeze is my hero. Laughing

64Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Larfleeze is my hero. Laughing
yeah he is great in this! the way he interacts with everyone is so funny

65Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:10 am

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Green Lantern #48

Geoff Johns now has his own Jar-Jar Binks. Kidding. Sort of. You see, the War of Light and Blackest Night are such epic, downright evil events/wars/crises that we ought to have a little humor in our life. Larfleeze was an intimidating monster that looked like a giant Alf, and even now that's mentioned inside the books. Johns plays so tightly next to the wall in these Blackest Night books and tie-ins that it's not hard to feel he's sending a powerful message. This whole event has more meaning to him than just bringing back the dead.

Thankfully, Green Lantern doesn't get completely outshined by it's Corps brother this month (hello, I mean goodbye, Kyle) with the gathering of the ring-bearers that--no matter how spiteful they are toward one another--get together for the ultimate reason: saving the galaxy from the grim reaper. Even the most greedy and uncaring of monsters, in this case Atrocitus and Larfleeze, who with Mahnke's art seems more like a slim figure than jawing monster, care enough to get this right. Credit Johns for pushing the pace of this event to the brink, even with Blackest Night only currently in it's fifth of eight issues. A lot is happening and it's impossible not to be loving it.

4.5/5 Bags&Boards - Great

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

66Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Loved issue #48.

I really wish they would have put a note in Blackest Night that said read this issue first. Luckily I flipped through the books and knew to read this issue first, but for those who didn't it could've been a problem.

I know. The only reason I read Green Lantern first is because I am enjoying what's going on in that series a bit more than the Blackest Night series. However, if I saw Blackest Night first and saw the first page, I would have gone to the Green Lantern issue to see if I missed anything.

67Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:25 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

potatojoe wrote:Larfleeze is my hero. Laughing

He really is becoming a bright spot for this whole event. Laughing

GL is still proving to be the better BN book than the Blackest Night mini itself. I like all the purty colors.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

68Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

#48 was yet another great issue. I liked seeing a bit more to Atrocitus than him just being a mindless brute.

Batman25JM wrote:Loved issue #48.

I actually started reading the first couple of pages of BN and, of course, they didn't make sense so went over to GL. Definitely needed a note in BN.

Metal Misfit wrote:
GL is still proving to be the better BN book than the Blackest Night mini itself. I like all the purty colors.
I've been wondering if these books at the moment are a colorist's dream or nightmare.

69Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:26 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:#48 was yet another great issue. I liked seeing a bit more to Atrocitus than him just being a mindless brute.

Yeah, I thought that was interesting as well

70Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All the characters in the Light Brigade are growing on me. Larfleeze, Atroticus and so forth, make a good and entertaining little crew, rife with great group dynamic. Furthermore, the fact that they are connected to each other in one fashion or the next is pretty funny as well. Overall, the last issue was a homerun in terms of story advancement and overall feel. While I wished Larfleeze would be drawn to appear more dragon-like like he was in his earlier appearances, I still liked the art.

71Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh and what about Indigo-1 saying that Abin Sur was her saviour? What's that all about?

72Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:Oh and what about Indigo-1 saying that Abin Sur was her saviour? What's that all about?

Indeed. And how she said the Indigo Tribe's mission was to make sure that Blackest Night never came to pass. It's as if Abin Sur created a task force against this prophecy

73Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:Oh and what about Indigo-1 saying that Abin Sur was her saviour? What's that all about?

Indeed. And how she said the Indigo Tribe's mission was to make sure that Blackest Night never came to pass. It's as if Abin Sur created a task force against this prophecy

Yes! "Abin Sur" was in the Indigo oath too!

74Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:39 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

Yes! "Abin Sur" was in the Indigo oath too!
Ah so it was! I didn't pick that up due to most of it looking like some kind of gibberish. Well I can't wait to hear the story behind that.

75Green Lantern - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Lantern Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

GL #49 was a damn good character piece. Love me some John Stewart. And the back-up was interesting as well. Go Deadman!

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum