Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Office

+18
Heytherejeffro
Tomer Soiker
(._Y_.)
The_Donster
AlienIncognito
BlueMaxx
pink*lantern
Silent K
Administrator
Spider_Fan14
Captain Painway
potatojoe
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
comicgeekelly
shiky800
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Secretary's Day

This was an okay episode. It wasn't the funniest, but it wasn't horrible.

I loved Erin in the episode. It's weird, but I find her hotter now. I've got a thing for crazy women.

It was weird that Michael didn't really seem to like Erin for most of the episode. He's been shown to like her in past episodes. They seemed to have a special connection before. It seemed like the writers just decided to disregard that for the sake of the episode and that bugged me.

77The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Batman25JM wrote:

I loved Erin in the episode. It's weird, but I find her hotter now. I've got a thing for crazy women.

I don't really care for the "Crazy Erin" angle myself. Just seems like overkill. The characters on the show work so well because their eccentricities are subtle for the most part (yes, even Dwight's), but with Erin, the humor just seemes forced. I like her interactions with Andy, though, so hopefully the writers will tone down her "My hair is my house" crap.

78The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I don't know. It's not like there haven't been outrageous moments before. While the characters eccentricities are subtle for the most part, there have been instances where they've gone over the top. I don't think they are going to go full on crazy Erin much more, if at all. I get why it happened in this episode. It took something big to do that to her. It's not like it'll happen every episode.

79The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Tue May 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just caught up on the last two episodes yesterday. They were great.

I love Jim and Pam together. Them learning Morse code was awesome.

The stuff with Kelly applying for the minority program was great. I think that was my favorite stuff involving Kelly to date.

Michael eating mayonnaise and olives was hilarious.

Man, Michael just can't find someone can he? It's like he destined to be alone.

80The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Missed the last two episodes but read the plots, the twist in the recent one sounded pretty clever to me.

81The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Fri May 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night's was pretty funny, my fave part was with Dwight trying to render himself infertile

82The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Wed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Office - Page 4 The_Office_and_Borat_Sketches_by_J_Scott_Campbell
Yes, that's Borat, but I thought since Lost was getting some Campbell love that The Office should too.

83The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Wed May 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:The Office - Page 4 The_Office_and_Borat_Sketches_by_J_Scott_Campbell
Yes, that's Borat, but I thought since Lost was getting some Campbell love that The Office should too.
Not too bad. I don't like the Borats but the ones from The Office are pretty cool.

84The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Sun May 23, 2010 3:15 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved the season finale.

The part with Kevin running to his desk cracked me up. All the whistle blowers in the van was hilarious as well. Oh, and when the IT guy left, that was great.

I loved the stuff between Jo and Michael in the plane. It wasn't how I was expecting that to go. I like how they connected. Also, I hope Holly does come back.

My favorite line of the episode (might not be exact):

Michael: "My favorite restaurant shut down, and my new favorite restaurant sucks".

BlueMaxx wrote:The Office - Page 4 The_Office_and_Borat_Sketches_by_J_Scott_Campbell

Love the Office ones.

85The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The finale was pretty good, If Carrel does leave after season 7 I hope they end the show there.

86The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:06 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

"The Office" to continue following Steve Carell's departure.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/3350753_Will_The_Office_Continue_Without_Steve_Carell

87The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:26 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shake my head

88The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:"The Office" to continue following Steve Carell's departure.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/3350753_Will_The_Office_Continue_Without_Steve_Carell

Yeah, I don't know how well this will go. I have a feeling rating will go down. Steve Carell certainly isn't the only reason I watch the show. Sure, Michael is my favorite character, but I love everyone else as well (especially Andy, Jim, Pam, and Dwight). I just don't know how good it'll be without Carell.

89The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

The Office will probably have one more season without Carell and then NBC will pull the plug. It just won't be the same.

90The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Agreed. I don't see it lasting longer than a season after he leaves.

91The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

heard a deatail of an upcoming ep that has Jan make a return (I really don't like her); Michael has a cold sore but finds out its a form of herpes so he contacts all the women hes been with.

92The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:12 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess there is a rumor that Tim Allen may come in as the new star after Steve Carell leaves. It's just a rumor, so there is no actual evidence. That said, if it's true, I'd be down for it. I love Tim Allen.

93The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:57 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Eh, that might be good.

Anyone catch the new ep last night? I forgot it was on so I missed it. I read the plot on wikipedia and
Spoiler:

94The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

I was underwhelmed by the premiere. I fear The Office has jumped the shark, but it's still a good show. For me, Thursdays are all about 30 Rock now.

95The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

The Office is still way better than 30 Rock. Fuck the Academy for screwing Carrel for so many years.

The season opener was great. Michael was awesome as always and the main plot seems to be a first step in pushing him out of the show, or it could just be a misdirection. His employees and superiors will never understand this situation he was in, trying to please a distant family while keeping his favorite place, his office, intact.

At first I thought the Jim/Pam/Dwight plot is going to blow, but eventually it paid off well.

All the summer changes were great, although I feel really sorry for Andy. Erin's reasoning for dating Gabe was so hilarious.

Wasn't Phillis' husband owner of the building?! What happened to that?

The lip dub scene and Creed on twitter were funny. I like the writers' use of anything that's popular at the time, even if it's tacky by the time they react.

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

96The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Tomer Soiker wrote:The Office is still way better than 30 Rock.

I respecfully disagree.

97The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nepotism

I freakin' LOVED this episode. I thought it was hilarious.

The opening was awesome. Man, Jenna Fischer was looking damn cute. I thought Ellie Kemper was cute too, and Ed Helms' faces were hilarious.

I'm not thrilled Erin and Andy aren't together anymore, but the reasoning for Erin dating Gabe was hilarious.

Michael's meeting about not bothering Luke was HILARIOUS. The whole sign/picture of not bothering him was great. As was the debate and Michael comparing him and Luke to God and Jesus.

Loved the elevator stuff.

I don't think the show has jumped the shark. I think it's still awesome. Personally, I like it a lot better than 30 Rock. I just can't seem to get into 30 Rock.

98The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

I enjoyed Thursday's episode. While it wasn't especially big on laughs, it gave us some insight as to why Michael hates Toby so much. Dwight's Pretty Woman moment had me chuckling. The Pam Office Manager subplot was amusing, but I hate how she and Jim have been marginalized by the writers nowadays. It seems that, since they got married, the writers just don't know how to make them as interesting. I really hope they have more to do this season.

99The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Dwight subplot was my favorite part of the ep, especially the outfit he wore at the end with the pipe. Turns out I confused Gabe with Nick so I apoligize. The way Pam got to be administraitor was interesting. The part with Toby and Michael was alright, glad they were getting better in the therapy by the end.

100The Office - Page 4 Empty Re: The Office Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Turns out I confused Gabe with Nick so I apoligize.
Who...?

Highlights:

- Erin's disposable camera.

- Mose coloring the walls in the dark (and the whole daycare thing, at Michael's defunct company's old office).

- Pam conning the company into a new position for herself, stomping Gabe while at that.

- Dwight and Angela's booty call ticket.

- Tobey finding a way to get Michael into talking.

- Kelly's "I talk a lot, so I've learned to just tune myself out."

- Ryan's attempts to sound smart by throwing in smartass remarks, as evident by the end.

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum