Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official New York Giants Thread

+5
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Rath99
jaydee74
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:55 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That game gave me a migraine.

102The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:You have those 2 recievers and ELI is the douche? Wow you are a comedian.
In his defense, Eli's last name is Manning. That gives solid douche-points.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

103The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:
Rath99 wrote:You have those 2 recievers and ELI is the douche? Wow you are a comedian.
In his defense, Eli's last name is Manning. That gives solid douche-points.

Your opinion of anything Manning is invalid because your'er from NE. Tell that hippy Brady to cut his hippy hair.....and stop being so good. But please continue to beat the shit out of the Jets.

104The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:49 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We need to beat the Green Bay Packers this week. If we can do that and I'm not too concerned about the Redskins, I think we'll still be okay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum