Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official New York Giants Thread

+5
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Rath99
jaydee74
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Most kickers bounce around the league anyway. WHEN he gets droped I'm sure someone will pick him up.

I nev er thought I would be saying that I miss Jeff Feagles.

52The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Yeah. I guess. Still.....you need to get it done.

Oh, I agree. Kickers are always heroes or villains. I see kicking like I see free throws in the NBA. If you can't make it then you shouldn't be there, but that doesn't make me feel any better about this kid. New York is a tough media market anyway. It's the last place a rookie wants to get a drubbing, especially for an "easy job" like punter.

http://www.demonweasel.com

53The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If he kicks the ball we don't have a problem. No one is asking miricles of this kid

54The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:If he kicks the ball we don't have a problem. No one is asking miricles of this kid

True.

55The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:If he kicks the ball we don't have a problem. No one is asking miricles of this kid
Speak for yourself. lol! Just kidding. Sort of.

56The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Missed the game because I was at the con. Glad they won and blew them out!! Manning is still throwing to many INT's even if most of them aren't his fault. They need to cut down on turnovers.

57The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Missed the game because I was at the con. Glad they won and blew them out!! Manning is still throwing to many INT's even if most of them aren't his fault. They need to cut down on turnovers.
I just heard that they won so double YAY!

58The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Giants won again but it was so freaking close this time.

59The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Detroit is better than their record indicates. That being said the Giants let them hang around waay to long.

60The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:58 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Detroit is better than their record indicates. That being said the Giants let them hang around waay to long.

Tell me about it. I was kind of worried around the end of the game. I thought the Lions were going to come back and win at the end. Glad the G-Men were able to hold them off though.

61The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Giants are going to be known as QB killers the way the KO quaterbacks

62The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Giants are going to be known as QB killers the way the KO quaterbacks
Not a bad thing to be known as.

63The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:56 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sort of a big game for Big Blue on Monday.

64The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:57 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Sort of a big game for Big Blue on Monday.

I pissed I don't have the ESPNs. I love any opportunity to watch us beat the Cowboys.

65The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:

I pissed I don't have the ESPNs. I love any opportunity to watch us beat the Cowboys.

Well don't bitch because right now I don't have Fox so not only can't I watch the Giants on a regular basis until my cable provider comes to terms with the Fox Network, I can't watch the World Series, Family Guy, Simpsons or anything else on that channel. thumbs down

66The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:59 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Demonweasel wrote:

Well don't bitch because right now I don't have Fox so not only can't I watch the Giants on a regular basis until my cable provider comes to terms with the Fox Network, I can't watch the World Series, Family Guy, Simpsons or anything else on that channel. thumbs down

Yeah that Cablevision thing is crap. Had the Yankees been in the World Series it would have been over fast (still happy the Yankees didn't make it Smile )

Tad not sure if you want to do this but you could always listen to the game on the radio.

67The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's what I had to do last week. ESPN does have a radio station. More than one I think.

68The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tad in Dayton the radio station is WING-AM 1410. I think that's the closest one to you

69The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Tad in Dayton the radio station is WING-AM 1410. I think that's the closest one to you

Nice! Thanks, man.

Yeah, all I have for TV is rabbit ears nowadays, which is okay for watching games, but the picture cuts out a lot. However, all I get are the standard networks and no cable. I can't wait until the ESPN deal with 360 goes into effect.

70The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:24 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think if you have iTunes on your computer, there is a section for radio stations and there is a section for sports so you could find something in there as well.

71The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:10 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All of a sudden the Giants are the class of the NFC? huh

72The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:52 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sloppy start and sloppy end but the middle was awesome!! Giants can add another QB to the list of QB's they've taken out.

73The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Sloppy start and sloppy end but the middle was awesome!! Giants can add another QB to the list of QB's they've taken out.

The G-Men took out Romo? headbang

Seemed like it was a shootout last night. A very high scoring game.

74The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:36 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I didn't get a chance to listen last night since we were recording the Super-Fly show, but when I came home and saw on Twitter that Romo got taken out I squeed with Glee. I feel bad, because comicgeekkelly had Romo in our FF and was playing me. But whatevs. So it seems like the Giants may be poised to run the NFC East then, huh?

75The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official New York Giants Thread Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:41 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Rath99 wrote:Sloppy start and sloppy end but the middle was awesome!! Giants can add another QB to the list of QB's they've taken out.

The G-Men took out Romo? The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 1512
YEAH!!! WOOOTTT!!!!!!!
The Official New York Giants Thread - Page 3 Sportsmanship

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum