Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

"V"

+34
pumkinheadfan
Aussiemandias
Cliff
Goof
Spider_Fan14
kidspider2099
Rath99
tstrike99
(._Y_.)
Sandman
Combo Mo
Batman25JM
Fresh03
AlienIncognito
hrdwrkngXsoldier
MillionDollarGeek
Gojiratoho
Spaced4SimonPegg
Bigtymin504
Thundermatts
comicgeekelly
Metal Misfit
ChrisToPhenom
SexyToaster
blue halo
Captain Painway
BlueMaxx
Denim
rwe1138
Off_White_Lantern
jaydee74
Debaser77
superdoug
FroZen
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Wed May 05, 2010 3:52 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Interesting.

Oh, and Father Jack & Erica totally wanna bone each other. Laughing

127"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Wed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Oh, and Father Jack & Erica totally wanna bone each other. Laughing

Laughing I literally said to the BF 'This show is gonna turn into The Thornbirds' two seconds before that British guy walked in and said 'It's getting all Thornbirds in here.' Laughing

128"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

I totally think the older priest, Jack's superior, is a Visitor. I swear to god.

129"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Wed May 05, 2010 9:23 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree with the Lisa assessment, Doug. I'm two episodes behind. I'll catch them sometime, just have to be in the mood. The show is dangling on a thread for me. It just keeps not going anywhere, it seems. Anywhere I need it to go to keep me personally interested, I should say.

130"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Wed May 05, 2010 11:53 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love it, but I can't see the story going beyond one season... huh

131"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's how I feel about FlashForward. They just aren't diversifying enough with either, but, more specifically with V, changing it to the point where it is wholly different and worth watching over the original series.

132"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Thu May 06, 2010 2:29 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Break her legs"...damn. I didn't see that one coming.

133"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Thu May 06, 2010 10:55 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:That's how I feel about FlashForward. They just aren't diversifying enough with either, but, more specifically with V, changing it to the point where it is wholly different and worth watching over the original series.

I don't see it as a bad thing.

Harper's Island was only one season (though, it was touted as a "miniseries"), and it worked beautifully, IMO.

There are some shows that need more *cough*Firefly&PushingDaisies*cough*, but I don't see a harm in a show only having one season if they plan it that way from the get-go. Why not?

I'd rather have a great miniseries, than a show that starts out great, and gets crappier the longer it's on *cough*Heroes*cough*...(I still loved Season 2 better than the first)

134"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Sun May 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I don't bother with this show anymore, 4 months of no repeats and me missing most of them just makes me not interested in the show no more. Maybe on DVD or something I'll watch it.

They stream the episodes right from the ABC website for free. Doesnt get any easier than that to keep up with a show lol.

I dont even have cable and watch only sports live on their original bradcast. Nearly every channel streams the shows for at least 4 episodes back for free from their websites.

Last edited by Off_White_Lantern on Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

135"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Sun May 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

TENIME_art wrote:I love it, but I can't see the story going beyond one season... huh

I really like this show too and lucky for us it got renewed for a second season : )

This was the only new ABC show that got good reviews and ratings this season.

136"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Tue May 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

V Aliens Prefer Kindle.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

137"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Wed May 19, 2010 3:04 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope this is renewed for a 2nd season. I also would like to see how ugly that baby is...

138"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Wed May 19, 2010 3:10 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, seeing Anna experience her first human emotion was priceless. I'm holding on to this series and will be buying its Blu-ray. The ending was awesome.

139"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V" Sun May 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

I enjoy the show but its starting to wane on me...

140"V" - Page 6 Empty Re: "V"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum