Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Annual PoP NFL Pool- Week 9

+7
Combo Mo
brianjcross
Ric Magnum
Denim
Thundermatts
Fresh03
hrdwrkngXsoldier
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

261st Annual PoP NFL Pool- Week 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP NFL Pool- Week 9 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:YES!!! WHO DEY! Obviously I'm a big time Cincy fan, hometown proud, but I support the Bucs just as much. When we play each other every three or so years, I root for whoever needs it the most at that time. So congrats to the Bucs for their first win, and I knew they'd do it, and I
m glad absolutely no one else picked them! Same to the Bengals, I think one person picked em, and everyone else picked wrong.

You are right. I've doubted the Bengals all year. Not anymore! Congrats..your team is having a great year.

271st Annual PoP NFL Pool- Week 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Annual PoP NFL Pool- Week 9 Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

8-3 so far...

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum