Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trades

+54
supervenom
alucardbarnivous
The Ignored One
BigSoupCan
joegavilan
boberthavok
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Heytherejeffro
elijahdprophet
WonderWoman2.0
Warren_Worthington IV
vikoros
Spazzy
kidspider2099
KingJoffers
Chief Kamachi
DickGrayson007
THALASTDRAGON
TheUncannyJim
Foreigner_Man
Rath99
GigaToast
Spaced4SimonPegg
shiky800
pink*lantern
Metal Misfit
shining knight
wickidchyld
MikeSabian
dmahoney
Velociraptor DJ
r3l0ad
potatojoe
JessJupiter
Administrator
Goof
comicgeekelly
Bigtymin504
LOOSECANNON
Debaser77
jaydee74
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
BlueMaxx
Matt
LordD3r3k
AlienIncognito
andy546
Thundermatts
Tom
pumkinheadfan
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
Joshua
Aussiemandias
58 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 23]

276Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 am

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

that Walking Dead compendium is the nicest trade I own....I own more expensive books (Daredevil and Captain America omnibi), but it's just such a wonderful thing, isn't it?

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

277Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

it def is, but those 3 omni's will be tha prizes of all my trades/hc's. tha x-men one should arrive next week, and ive spotted several uncanny x-men ones on ebay, so i just gotta pick one

278Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:^^^i love tha x-men in general and i def loved ultimate x-men...well most of it anyway, mostly tha first half of tha run

Yeah, the first half of the run was MUCH better than the second half. The second half ranged from mediocre to complete crap.

279Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:42 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^truer words my friend, truer words. and alot of it was some really great stuff

280Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ultimate Fantastic Four Vol. 1: The Fantastic

Still continuing my rereading of favorite books/runs/arcs. Just like with Ultimate X-Men this book brings back good memories, memories of when I first got into comics.

I loved this just as much as when I first read it. Ultimate FF started off so good, but it, like Ultimate X-Men faltered. IMO, the first 18 issues were great. After that the quality went down (Greg Land's art is a big reason). I have yet to read the middle of the UFF. I've read the first 32 issues, and then issues 47-53. Someday soon I plan on reading the issues I haven't read yet.

281Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:24 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i was never a fan of FF, tha only aspects i liked were human torches powers, and tha facts that they interacted wit cool characters liked dr. doom, silver surfer, and namor. ofcourse i watched tha movies and cartoons, cuz i mean they are superheroes, and ima always soak that up. but i dont plan on readin any of their books, other than crossovers wit characters i like, such as 'X4' from a few years ago, i dont remember too much of it, but i think it was decent. if i find i cheap trade of some of their own stories at C2E2, i might be tempted to grab it.

282Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:04 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Just purchased Irredeemable Vol.1&2 and after finishing vol.1 I'm hooked. Also, picked up Chew Vol.1 but I haven't read it yet.

283Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I read New X-Men: Riot at Xavier's. Damn, that is some good shit.

284Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:38 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

DickGrayson007 wrote:Just purchased Irredeemable Vol.1&2 and after finishing vol.1 I'm hooked. Also, picked up Chew Vol.1 but I haven't read it yet.
ive wanted to check out both series, theyre on my look for cheap trades list at C2E2, if not cheap, at least cheaper than normal

comicgeekelly wrote:I read New X-Men: Riot at Xavier's. Damn, that is some good shit.
hell yeah it is, i was luvin morrison during his new x-men run, except til that damn 'here comes tomorrow' arc...horrible lol. and ive never liked quitely's work, ugly as fuck

285Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished 2 trades over the weekend:

Y: The Last Man Vol. 7 - Paper Dolls
I can never say enough about how good this series is and it's all been said before anyway but I continue to thoroughly enjoy reading it. That being said this particular volume does feel like a bit of a sidetrip on the main adventure however there are actually some pretty important events and pieces of information revealed along the way.

Spoiler:

Ex Machina Vol. 3 - Fact v Fiction
More Brian K. Vaughan. I love this series and I think part of that is because of how different this is from anything else out there. I really enjoy the very subtle little hints at something larger that we're given along the way of this story. Intelligent and interesting work.

286Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 am

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Picked up the third The Walking Dead hardcover.
I'll probably start that in the next couple of weeks as I picked up The Sandman from the library and need to start that first.

287Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^i read tha first trade, but then i saw tha compendium and figured i'd just get that and then whatever trades after that

288Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

^ I think I'm gonna pick up the trades after I get the 5th hardcover.
Don't think I can wait another year for the 6th hardcover.

289Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ultimate X-Men Vol. 2: Return To Weapon X

My mission of rereading favorite books/arcs continues. I enjoyed this as much as I did the first time. Great stuff.

290Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:08 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Finished reading Green Lantern: No Fear yesterday.

291Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pumkinheadfan wrote:Finished reading Green Lantern: No Fear yesterday.

did you like it?

I need to read the Exile trades I just got.

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

292Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:25 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

^ Yes I did very much! I also looked online and seen I was missing a few much needed trades to get caught up to Blackest Night so I Picked these up today:

Trades - Page 12 Green-lantern-secret-origin-johns-reisTrades - Page 12 Green-lantern-wanted-hal-jordan_tpb-cover-artboxart_160w
Trades - Page 12 Green-lantern-sinestro-corps-war-vol-1-tpb_cover-artboxart_160w

Last edited by pumkinheadfan on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

293Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:41 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i kinda wanted to read tha secret origin arc too

294Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

THALASTDRAGON wrote:i kinda wanted to read tha secret origin arc too

Me too. Only GL (Johns/Gibbons era) related book I don't own.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

295Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^i had always liked tha lanterns, but never bothered to pick up any of tha books, hell any of tha dc books for that matter. i jumped onto gl wit tha issue right after secret origin ended. and i jumped onto glc at tha same time, except i wanted to go back a few issues for that star sapphire arc that had just ended.

296Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just bought the DC Archive hardcover edition of New Teen Titans volume 1 and I bought Crisis on Infinite Earths with the Alex Ross cover. I really wanted to re-read that again and I didn't have it in my collection. Reading the Supergirl death still makes me sad after all this time.

297Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I'm kind of pissed at myself. I've just been reading trades for almost a year now... to save money and trips to the closest LCS (about 15/20 miles away). I get most of my stuff through Amazon and I only get about 3 per month. I just ordered and received Daredevil: Lady Bullseye, Marvel Divas, and Black Widow: The Things They Say About Her.

I started reading Black Widow first and about ten pages in it was feeling very familiar. Guh! Turns out I already had the trade. I used to hate when I would accidentally do that with comics (happened a lot with variant covers), but it's even worse with a friggun trade.

Marvel Divas was an interesting read. Not at all what I was expecting. I'm a big fan of Black Cat and Firestar, so I thought it would be cool to see this "team" in action. No action in the entire book. Good story (well, the Rambeau stuff I could have done without), but a bit disappointing nevertheless.

Daredevil: Lady Bullseye was pretty good. Daredevil was my favorite super hero when I was about 14. He's fallen pretty far in my rankings over the past few years, but I still enjoy his books when I get a chance to read them.

Oh well, I guess I'll try again next month.

298Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pumkinheadfan wrote:^ Yes I did very much! I also looked online and seen I was missing a few much needed trades to get caught up to Blackest Night so I Picked these up today:

Trades - Page 12 Green-lantern-secret-origin-johns-reisTrades - Page 12 Green-lantern-wanted-hal-jordan_tpb-cover-artboxart_160w
Trades - Page 12 Green-lantern-sinestro-corps-war-vol-1-tpb_cover-artboxart_160w

good choices Wink

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

299Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Spazzy wrote:good choices Wink
Thanks! Very Happy

300Trades - Page 12 Empty Re: Trades Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:26 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Finished reading Chew today and it is badass! The storyline and the artwork are so different from what I normally read (capes). I can't wait for more issues.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum