The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trades

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 23 of 23]

551 Re: Trades on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

My ladyfriend just got me Chew Vol. 1

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

552 Re: Trades on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Batman25JM

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Green Arrow Vol. 8: Crawling Through the Wreckage

I've been so disappointed with the Green Arrow book since Judd Winick left, and I've had a craving for some good GA stories, so I decided to go back and reread some of Winick's stuff. I decided to start at the One Year Later point because I love Scott McDaniel's art, Deathstroke is my second favorite comic book villain, and I love the Ollie as mayor storyline. This was just as good as I remember it being. Winick is the one who made me love Green Arrow, and this reminded me why.

View user profile

553 Re: Trades on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Got this today off Ebay:

View user profile

554 Re: Trades on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Boom!'s Dracula: In The Company of Monsters. I really enjoyed this and will definitely be picking up the next trade when it comes out.

View user profile

555 Re: Trades on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Batman25JM

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Titans Vol. 1: Old Friends

I hadn't read the material collected here since it was first released in floppies. I wasn't thrilled with it then, but I did like it. Rereading it all in one straight shot made me like it more. I'm a big Judd Winick fan. He's seriously one of my favorite writers. This isn't my favorite stuff from him, but I do like it.

The Teen Titans/Titans are probably my favorite team in comics. My two favorite rosters are the group of newer kids such as Tim Drake, Superboy, etc., and then the team that was in this story, the classic New Teen Titans team. I just love seeing Nightwing, Wally West, Roy Harper, and all them together. It's nice to read a story with Dick as Nightwing and with Roy before he lost Lian, lost an arm, and went crazy.

I so wish they hadn't broken this team up. They went to the trouble of getting them together and it didn't last long. I want them to get the team back together and retcon the crap that happened to Roy.

View user profile

556 Re: Trades on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:20 pm

comicgeekelly

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I just finished up Gotham Central Vol. 1. It was great. It wasn't noticable at all that it was written by two authors. The art had a gritty look that worked perfectly with the series. GC would work perfectly as a TV series.

The book was used so I got a nice surprise when I opened it up and found that it was signed by Greg Rucka. It was signed to someone named Jo, but it's still cool.

View user profile

557 Re: Trades on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I read issues 2 & 3 of Nemensis. Love this series Very Happy

------------------------------------

Spaced Asylum

Spaced Twitter

Spaced Facebook
View user profile

558 Re: Trades on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:22 pm

LordD3r3k

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I took advantage of the 'going out of business' sale at Borders and picked up:

Superman: Birthright
Superman: For all Seasons
DMZ vol.1
Ex-Machina vol.1
Conan vol.4

View user profile

559 Re: Trades on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:19 am

kidspider2099

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
prescribeddrone wrote:The Marvels Project Hardcover
Secret Avengers: Mission To Mars Hardcover
Avengers: Vol 1 Hardcover
Avengers: World Trust (Geoff Johns) Hardcover
Marvel 1602 Hardcover
The Irredeemable Ant-Man (Issues 1-12)
Black Panther: Enemy Of The State
Black Panther: The Client (I ordered from a different seller and IT WAS MIXED UP AND THEY SENT ME ENEMY OF THE STATE and now I have two so I hope they exchange it)

All within 2 weeks.

Shocked

I want Irredeemable ant-man how is it?

I myself Got:
Beyond ( I wanted to get it in Honor of Dwayne Mcduffie
the last Defenders ( I really out to read it)

View user profile

560 Re: Trades on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 am

Aussiemandias

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
LordD3r3k wrote:I took advantage of the 'going out of business' sale at Borders and picked up:

DMZ vol.1

Keen to hear what you think of this. I've slowly been getting the trades - I love it!

View user profile

561 Re: Trades on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Debaser77

Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven
^ DMZ is one of my favorite ongoing Vertigo series. I'm two trades behind though...I gotta catch up.

Speaking of catching up on Vertigo books, I wrapped up Fables Volume 6 - Homelands over the weekend. It was great as expected.

------------------------------------
Hell has frozen over...I am now on the Twitter at http://twitter.com/Debaser77

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum