Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official One Piece Manga Thread!

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

talk all about one piece manga here!

2The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:54 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

563 was a great chapter and n ow whitebeard is going in for the attack. and they are calling him the worlds strongest man. i can't wait to see what he can do

3The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:01 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i hope whitebeard really beats the crap out of some of those kuma and helps luffy get to ace.

4The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:58 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the army of kumas I think its awesome

5The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

no one piece this week

6The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

probably busy working on vol 0

7The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i hate it when there is no one piece when the story is this good

8The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you know I was thinking this is a tad but cheerful considoring where the anime is at the mo but the last minute or so makes up for that

9The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the new chapter was great i wonder what they will do if all of the ice melts

10The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:54 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thr new chapter is pretty good. luffy has made it to ace. i can't wait to see what will happen next

11The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh i also read Chapter Strong World 0 and it was really cool seeing all of those people who have been in one piece when they are younger

12The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

566 was crazy, luffy really needs to get much stronger.

13The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

how is no one reading this? it is just awesome

14The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:29 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh I am....

and a reminder that the perfect storm of one piece is coming in january where we get five volumes a month

oh and impel down just started in jump...

15The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Pd9244The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Pd9248

and yet another reminder of the perfect storm of one piece coming next year...

16The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:58 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:oh I am....

and a reminder that the perfect storm of one piece is coming in january where we get five volumes a month

oh and impel down just started in jump...

yeah it is crazy. i have to say my favorite story is enies lobby and inpel down is up there as one of the best stories in one piece

17The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:59 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:you know I was thinking this is a tad but cheerful considoring where the anime is at the mo but the last minute or so makes up for that

agreed but i am wondering the anime is so close the manga they might catch up soon

18The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:33 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

they're not they are currently on filler tied into the strong world movie and after thats done the've only just met jimbei for the first time so its a while to go before they catch up

19The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:47 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

is there a new chapter this week?

20The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yep there was one this week

21The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:57 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:yep there was one this week
oh ok cause the site i read it on hasn't put it up yet

22The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:08 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've just read spoilers but I do know it does exist

23The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:11 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I've just read spoilers but I do know it does exist
does it sound good? i wonder why it isn't up yet. naruto and bleach have been up for a while

24The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:57 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

567 was just awesome. luffy has to find a way to get much stronger and real fast. i can't wait to see what garp can do

25The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:03 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

568 was amzing. it looks like this is coming to an end and i wonder how it will all end. this is awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum