Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official One Piece Manga Thread!

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:there is a weeks break after the next episode but thats only because I think jump is an anniversary issue or something
i was more thinking like we won't see a new chapter for a year or two which would suck

77The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

they would never do that with one piece its the most popular manga series in japan

78The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:22 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:they would never do that with one piece its the most popular manga series in japan
i thought naruto was. and they did something like that with naruto

79The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did they do that with naruto?

Nah naruto is the most popular in america over in japan its one piece

80The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:56 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Did they do that with naruto?

Nah naruto is the most popular in america over in japan its one piece

well from naruto to naruto shippuden there was a 2 year break in the manga and the anime made about 130 episodes of filler that was pure crap

81The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:57 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i loved the new chapter. i always love seeing into the past of all of the charecters in this series

82The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:48 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

we are so getting a time skip after this....

83The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

early spoiler

Spoiler:

84The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Tue May 04, 2010 8:29 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

read the new chapter and it was great

85The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:03 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

is it this week that one piece comes back

86The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:38 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

welllllllll....

not only is it coming out but spoilers are already leaking...

Spoiler:

87The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*sigh* I SOOOOOOOOOO need to catch up. I've made up my mind. I'm going to start reading it again within this coming week.

88The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Read volumes 18 and 19 recently, and they were great. I'll read vol. 20 pretty soon.

89The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:29 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i really like seeing what the straw hats can do with these 2 years of training

90The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:09 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am starting to feel like a character in monty python and the holy grail when I say

"Get on with it!!!"

We've been waiting years for fishman island...I want them to be at fishman island!!!

91The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i am sure they will be there soon and for some reason with one piece even if the charecters are doing nothing i like it cause the charecters are so great

92The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:49 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just read the new chapter and not much has happened

93The Official One Piece Manga Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official One Piece Manga Thread! Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:25 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

early spoilers

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum