Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supernatural

+19
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
dmahoney
shining knight
Splitty
Hannibal king
TENIME_art
Lee
Spider_Fan14
Debaser77
supervenom
CherriesJubilee
BlueMaxx
DickGrayson007
MillionDollarGeek
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Batman25JM
superdoug
(._Y_.)
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:23 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

The Winchesters look to be in deep doo doo.

27Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:09 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just saw the one with War of the Four Horsemen, love the red camaro car. The entire episode is awesome. I kept looking at Jo and Ellen like "This is probably the last time I may be able to see you girls in action" since they are dead, didn't tell my wife cause I dont wanna spoil it for her.

28Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:33 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched the trapped in the shows episode and I love how they just completely rip CSI Miami apart. And that Grey's Anatomy spoof was brilliant with the "love song" of the week in the background. I think the next episode for next week is The Supernatural Con. And then after that, new episodes again. Cant wait.

29Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:58 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just started watching. It's on! Heh.

30Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Just started watching. It's on! Heh.

Was last night a new episode Shocked

31Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^There was a new episode on last night, but I think BlueMaxx was talking about just starting watching the series.

32Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ep new season started last night. I missed it due to Hockey, but plan to DL it when I get home tonight.

33Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Wow, me and Aussie brought omens with our jumping on. tongue

The 2nd episode, Wendigo, reminded me of the X-Files episode Fountain of Youth moreso than its Wendigo episode in its first season. Liked the take of the lore they took.

3rd episode, Dead in the Water, was an obvious nod to "The Boy in the Water" with Friday the 13th.

4th episode, Phantom Traveler, with its Exorcist take. "Your mother sucks ***** in Hell" was replaced with "Your girlfriend still burns." Nice touch.

I'm loving every episode. The creators promised a new horror "movie" each episode and they've somewhat literally kept their word.

34Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watched episodes 5 through 8, and I am just burning through these.
Bloody Mary was a nice different take and Skin with the Doppelganger was pretty crazy. Hook Man played out like Urban Legend, the movie. Bugs was a definite Amityville Horror with the backbone of Poltergeist.

I got to thinking about doppelgangers when I was thinking of the pilot and how Dean and Sam's dad was mimicked when their mother peeked in on Sam. I'm wondering if the demon is an incubus that killed their mother and Jessica. Maybe Sam's father is the demon? Women being victimized and demons tricking women into giving birth to their children points towards incubi. That would also explain Sam's paranormal ability of prophetic dreams linked to the demon. Maybe? That's sort of like the myth of Merlin's origins. Course Lucifer is technically an incubus of sorts if you take into account Merlin being the supposed son of the devil.

Modest theory I've got going right now.

35Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:37 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Newest episode was okay. "PUDDING!!!"

I like your theories BM.

36Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That goodness for the DVR....I watched the new episode last night...it was pretty good.

37Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:
I like your theories BM.
Thanks. I'm kind of hoping it doesn't cop-out with it simply being The Devil, and maybe some sort of more intricate storytelling.

38Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I laughed so hard when Dean dropped trou, threw his arms up and yelled "Pudding"...............priceless

39Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

9-12. Home was a definite Poltergeist nod, Asylum was a House on Haunted Hill nod, Scarecrow was hard to place but kind of reminded me of Children of the Corn (Not to forget that since Wizard of Oz, there have been many horror stories based on killer scarecrows.), and Faith was just a neat look at a tangible being(s) that is/are Death.

The episode Scarecrow opened up a character called Meg, which should be interesting. I'm wondering if she's the daughter of the demon that killed their Sam's mother and girlfriend, and Dean's mother, likewise?

Also, what the nuggets was that creature in the beginning of Faith. The little troll thing in the basement that put Dean in critical condition? Heh.

40Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CherriesJubilee wrote:I laughed so hard when Dean dropped trou, threw his arms up and yelled "Pudding"...............priceless

Too bad it wasn't on HBO would have totally saw the goods.

41Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:37 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CherriesJubilee wrote:I laughed so hard when Dean dropped trou, threw his arms up and yelled "Pudding"...............priceless

Aer you my wife? The reason I ask is because your posts sound like stuff she says. bizzaro world.

42Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:00 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

(._Y_.) wrote:

Aer you my wife? The reason I ask is because your posts sound like stuff she says. bizzaro world.

Your wife sounds brilliant! Smile

43Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CherriesJubilee wrote:
(._Y_.) wrote:

Your wife sounds brilliant! Smile

There you go again... weird.

44Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Episodes 13-16.

Route 666 was the classic ghost car story. Thought it was cool. Knew it would be the episode they get to show off the '67 Impala. Delicious muscle car.

Nightmare was interesting. Brought Carrie story to the series. And the link between the demon is pretty wild.

The Benders. Liked this one. For once it wasn't something supernatural, but just crazies. Definite nod to Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The little girl was the same little girl in Fido. She must like scary scripts or something.

Shadow. Finally! It built up to something great with Meg and the Daevas (Shadow Demons/False Gods).
Spoiler:

45Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I damn near did a spit take when he said "pudding". It was hilarious.

I really enjoyed the episode. I'm glad the female doctor turned out to be a hallucination because when the other doctor flashed in the mirror as a Wraith she wasn't there, and at first I thought they made a mistake.

I absolutely loved the little nod to Fletch (one of my favorite movies).

46Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hell House was a neat story. "How many things do you think exist because people believe in them?" - Sam

Something Wicked was a nice backstory to Dean and Sam's brotherhood.

Provenance. Can't have a show about the supernatural without one haunted/cursed painting.

Dead Man's Blood. One of the best episodes I've seen so far. Course, everytime their dad shows up it usually is. Vampires! And, THE Gun. The Saint of Killers would be proud. Wink

47Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:58 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just came across some sad news on Kim Manners, who wrote a lot for the show--an episode I just watched and the finale, coming up for me, for the first season as far as I've checked.
Supernatural - Page 2 KimManners
Sad

48Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watched the last two episodes of season 1, Salvation & Devil's Trap. Man, what finale. So, so, so didn't expect that last bit.

The extras were kind of neat.

Spoiler:

Supernatural - Page 2 Vmvsq8

49Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Watched the last two episodes of season 1, Salvation & Devil's Trap. Man, what finale. So, so, so didn't expect that last bit.

The extras were kind of neat.

Spoiler:

Supernatural - Page 2 Vmvsq8

Probably.

50Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:36 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I knew he killed an innocent guy, but to annihilate his very soul? Cold, Dean. Cold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum