The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

DCUC Public Enemies

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
Anybody got the Holocaust piece that came with Nova?


------------------------------------
View user profile

27 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Esbat

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:Anybody got the Holocaust piece that came with Nova?
I HAVE IT ITS GOING OUT HOLD YOUR PANTS *cries*

actually in the glove box i just need ot fucking get to the post office. Crying or Very sad

View user profile http://realityfugitives.com/

28 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 am

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
shiky800 wrote:which figure does that tentacle come with? i might have it.

The two pieces I'm missing come with Colossus & Bucky. So, whichever tentacle comes with one of them (and the tail comes with the other).;

View user profile

29 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
Esbat wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Anybody got the Holocaust piece that came with Nova?
I HAVE IT ITS GOING OUT HOLD YOUR PANTS *cries*

actually in the glove box i just need ot fucking get to the post office. Crying or Very sad

I just assumed it had gotten lost in the mail... wait, hold your pants? Okay. Oooooh... luxurious.


------------------------------------
View user profile

30 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm

shiky800

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
TENIME_art wrote:
shiky800 wrote:which figure does that tentacle come with? i might have it.

The two pieces I'm missing come with Colossus & Bucky. So, whichever tentacle comes with one of them (and the tail comes with the other).;
oh i only have extra ones that came with the hydra soldier

View user profile

31 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:41 pm

TENIME_art

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
If it's a tentacle, I'll take it. The ports are the same, I don't think it really matters, otherwise...

View user profile

32 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Esbat

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
TENIME_art wrote:If it's a tentacle, I'll take it. The ports are the same, I don't think it really matters, otherwise...
If its too big sandpaper it down, if its too small do light coats of super glue until it dries and then see if it fits.

View user profile http://realityfugitives.com/

33 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
And if it's just the right size, smile and stick it in!


------------------------------------
View user profile

34 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:53 pm

shiky800

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Mnemosis wrote:And if it's just the right size, smile and stick it in!
are we still talking about toys here?

View user profile

35 Re: DCUC Public Enemies on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
Sure. I just didn't say what kind of toys.


------------------------------------
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum