Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Vampire Diaries

+4
ChrisToPhenom
Batman25JM
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thursday's episode was AWESOME!!

I just love this show so much.

Spoiler:

27The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:55 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People like what they like. It's a shame but some people like their vampires all sparkly and most other vampire franchises are just not like that.

28The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I don't get the whole sparkly vampire thing...I mean, I guess they had to be able to be in the sun without roasting - or need a hell of a lot of rings!

I am loving this series...they stay true to most traditional vampire lore with a few twists which keeps it fresh. I've actually heard that the books don't live up to the series so I'm staying away - don't wanna mess with a good thing.

29The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dear Diary,

Today I met a girl, she is soooo cute lulz! I wonder if she likes puppies, I totally like puppies, but she may be more of a kitty girl. I wonder if she minds that I'm a vampire and have no blood flow so I can't get an erection. Oh well! hungry nowz!

Love, Some vampire douche

30The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Dear Diary,

Today I met a girl, she is soooo cute lulz! I wonder if she likes puppies, I totally like puppies, but she may be more of a kitty girl. I wonder if she minds that I'm a vampire and have no blood flow so I can't get an erection. Oh well! hungry nowz!

Have you even watched the show? Or are you just enjoying bashing things others like?

31The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Dear Diary,

Have you even watched the show? Or are you just enjoying bashing things others like?
I'm going with option #2.

32The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was just amusing myself based on the title of the show. I have in fact seen an episode, it was okay, but i didn't catch it in the beginning, so at best I'll see it on dvd.

33The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Honestly, I love it more and more each episode.

I can't wait to find out what is going on with Elena's mother, and who her father is.

34The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:22 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

This show keeps getting better and better....more twists and I really like that Elena has more going on in her life that her vampire beau.

That's one thing that I HATED about Twilight - all Bella cared, thought, or did anything about was Edward.

35The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shit is about to hit the fan.

36The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Let the Right One In was awesome. I'm literally tingling with excitement. Again, the show just keeps getting better.

I'm really liking Alaric more and more.

I'm hoping that Anna doesn't turn on Jeremy and go after him. And I really hope they don't break Stefen and Elena up now that he's craving human blood.

Damon continues to be my favorite character on the show. God I love him. And I have to say again how hot Nina Dobrev is, I love her.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting stuff that made me sound like a 14 year old.)

37The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stefan craving human blood is going to be fucken great. He's gonna turn into an asshole, I know it!

Maybe a little like Angelus.

38The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Under Control was so damn good.

I just love the interaction between Damon and Alaric.

John definitely has me interested. Plus, it's David Anders!! I love him.

The show continues to allude the the fact that Tyler is a werewolf. They even show a shot of the full moon in the episode.

39The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Miss Mystic Falls

Loved it, as always.

There is definitely something between Elena and Damon. I know that in the books there was a love triangle between them and Stefan. It seems like they might go that route in the show.

I just LOVE Damon. He's such an awesome character.

40The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:11 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blood Brothers

I quite liked this. I loved the fact that Stefan forced Damon to turn, and that the reason Damon hates Stefan is because Katherine turned him (Stefan).

I just love this show.

41The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Fri May 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Isobel

I think this was my favorite episode to date. I just LOVED it.

Man, Isobel is a bitch. I like that she really doesn't have many redeeming qualities. I hope they keep her like that, and don't humanize her. I know she showed some compassion for both Elena and Alaric, and even John to an extent, at the end, but she's still a bitch. I like that.

Man, I did NOT see it coming that John is Elena's father. Even when Isobel said that he had a thing for her, I didn't put it together (and I'm shocked that I didn't).

Damon is still my favorite character. After Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother, I'd say that Damon is my favorite character on TV right now (well, technically he's tied with L. J. Gibbs from NCIS, Jack Bauer from 24, House from House, and Dean from Supernatural for second place).

Damon was great in this episode. I loved how he went after Isobel after she threatened those he loves.

I'm also loving Alaric. After Damon he's my favorite character on the show. I love his and Damon's relationship.

Oh, and the show last night got extra points for the How I Met Your Mother reference.

42The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Fri May 14, 2010 3:15 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Founder's Day

I really liked this, though I'm really not happy that
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I can't wait for next season.

43The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sat May 15, 2010 10:36 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And that's what you call a perfect first season.

44The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sat May 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:And that's what you call a perfect first season.

QFT.

45The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Return

More awesomeness. God I've missed this show.

I knew John would survive.

I can't wait to see what Katherine's plans are.

I wish Damon hadn't gone back over to his dark nature. I love when bad characters redeem themselves. Oh well, I'm sure he'll re-redeem himself this season.

46The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Brave New World

So freakin' good. God I love this show.

Caroline's transformation into a vampire is both awesome and kinda heartbreaking. I find it weird that I think she's even hotter now all vamped up.

I like that it appears that I was right way back when when I thought Tyler was a werewolf.

I'm missing Alaric. I hope he shows up soon.

Bonnie needs to die. She's becoming a psycho.

47The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Memory Lane

Man, this show is just fantastic.

The Damon/Mason stuff was great.

I'm glad that they didn't go the traditional route of breaking up the lead couple. I like that Stefan and Elena figured out that Caroline was involved and staged the fight.

Next week's episode looks like it'll be beyond awesome.

48The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just caught up on the past three episodes (Plan B, Masquerade, and Rose). They were fantastic. I just love all the developments.

I'm a little upset Mason was killed. I liked him.

It's awesome that Katherine isn't the big bad like we thought. I mean, she's still evil (maybe not as much so as we thought), but having others that are worse is great. I just love the use of the past, that so much went on that we don't know. Oh, it's just fantastic.

Elijah is scary. I mean, killing Trevor with a single swipe. Wow. I'm glad he wasn't really killed. I was happy when Damon stuck it to him, but seeing as he's got hundreds of years on Damon I thought it was weird how easily he went down.

I'm not typically one for short hair on women, but Lauren Cohan looked hot.

I have to say again just how unbelievably smokin' hot Nina Dobrev is, I love her.

49The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Katerina

So damn good, just so damn good. I freaking LOVE this show with every fiber of my being. Season 1 was fantastic, but season 2 has been even better.

I loved finally getting more background on Katherine.

I liked Slater. I wish he hadn't died.

I loved when Elijah threw the coins and blew out the windows. Pure awesome.

I like Rose a lot. I hope she lasts.

I kinda like Bonnie and Jeremy together. I hope Luka doesn't screw that up. I have a feeling she'll kinda fall for him, but when everything goes down with Elijah and Luka's father that she'll go back to Jeremy. I didn't see the twist with Luka's father being with Elijah coming. It was nice. I wonder if Luka knows what's going on.

50The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:18 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, is anyone still watching this or am I all by myself?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum