Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Vampire Diaries

+4
ChrisToPhenom
Batman25JM
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Sacrifice

So damn good.

This show continually surprises me. I didn't see Elijah wanting to keep Elena safe until about a minute before it was revealed.

I am liking the Jeremy/Bonnie stuff.

52The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

By the Light of the Moon

Loved it.

I just love love love how the story continues to develop.

I really like Caroline and Tyler together. I think they work better than her and Matt.

I knew that Luka faked the destruction of the moonstone and the lifting of the curse.

I do hope that Rose survives.

I quite like Elijah. I hope he stays around for a while.

53The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:09 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

I've been watching the show since day one and I have enjoyed every episode since then.

MillionDollarGeek wrote:It doesn't sparkle so you bet I watch. And they made fun of the Twilight books.
I laughed when Damon made fun of that.

Batman25JM wrote:
I've never read the books. I'm kinda interested to now, but I don't know if I want to do it. I know that if I read them now all I'll do is think "well, that's not how it is in the show". Plus, if they use big story points from the books in the show it could ruin the show if I know them.
I actually got curious and read the books and let me tell ya, the only thing that is the same about the show and book are the main characters (well, excepts for about 3 characters) otherwise the story isn't anything like the TV show. I finished the whole set and nothing in the story matches the show. So if you guys are worried about the book spoiling things, go ahead and give it a read, you'll be fine.

Here's a hint about some differences from the show and the book (don't read if you don't want to know)
Spoiler:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

54The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Last nights episode was sad. I actually liked Rose. Sad

55The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Descent

So damn good. It was actually touching when Damon had to stake Rose. Oh, so good. I really liked her. I wish they hadn't killed her, but I've come to expect it with this show.

Man, they really like to play with my emotions regarding Damon. I want him to be good so bad, and every time he gets there they pull him back.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!

56The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Daddy Issues & Crying Wolf

Damn, this show just gets better and better. I'm loving everything that's happening. It's great to have two major enemies/problems running concurrently.

The action is even getting upped, and I love it!

57The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Dinner Party

Wow. Awesome as usual.

I missed Arielle Kebbel's name in the credits, so I didn't know Lexi was going to be in the episode, but when I saw the woman walk into the woods I had a strange feeling it'd be Lexi. It was great to see her again.

Spoiler:

Man, with this show you never knew if and when someone is going to die. It's nice, but it puts me on edge every episode.

58The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:The Dinner Party

Wow. Awesome as usual.

I missed Arielle Kebbel's name in the credits, so I didn't know Lexi was going to be in the episode, but when I saw the woman walk into the woods I had a strange feeling it'd be Lexi. It was great to see her again.

Spoiler:

Man, with this show you never knew if and when someone is going to die. It's nice, but it puts me on edge every episode.

Agreed. I hope though that Elijah comes back. With only one dagger they're going to need to pull it out some time

59The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The House Guest

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode was brutal.

I'm sad to see Luka and his dad go, but his dad did deserve it there at the end after his rampage.

I'm glad Katherine survived. And Matt too. There's going to be some interesting stuff with him now that he knows.

I am SOOOOO happy that Damon shut Katherine down at the end.

I figured that when Dr. Martin grabbed Bonnie before he died that he was restoring her powers.

I was surprised by both Matt getting stabbed in the neck and the end with Isobel. I was expecting Katherine to be at the door.

Can't wait until April.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum