Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight Sun

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midnight Sun Empty Midnight Sun Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:32 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember reading the answers to my question on Yahoo! Answers if the Twilight novels worth reading which I had mixed opinions but I thought I'd give it a try soon. Bu the best answer I chose said it probably would be better is would be if it was told from the perspective of Edward and his family, they would have been ten times better.

Anyway, it seems Midnight Sun is yet to be published but I'll be eyeballing this in the future. I thought this would be some good news for Twilight fans here. *Silence*

2Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:13 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*grumble* Well, this and the Harry Potter news just means that I may have a gift prepared for my oldest niece's birthday or Christmas. Heh.

3Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:14 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:*grumble* Well, this and the Harry Potter news just means that I may have a gift prepared for my oldest niece's birthday or Christmas. Heh.
I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:51 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't worry Blue, this book is not going to come out. I read in Entertainment Weekly that someone leaked it onto the internet, and now she doesn't want to do it. I can't believe the untalented hack thought she could write the same book again in the first place.

5Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Don't worry Blue, this book is not going to come out. I read in Entertainment Weekly that someone leaked it onto the internet, and now she doesn't want to do it. I can't believe the untalented hack thought she could write the same book again in the first place.
You did you're research I see...ah, well-that's too bad. I did little research myself and it's seems Stephenie Meyer wants to go for around two years without hearing about Midnight Sun and work on the novel again once she was sure that everyone's forgotten about it.

Good luck.

6Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Please don't let her forget about it. If she gets paid more millions for shitting the same book out again, I'm going to kill someone.

7Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Please don't let her forget about it. If she gets paid more millions for shitting the same book out again, I'm going to kill someone.

Laughing I don't know-I think this project would've been the saga's best. I just hope if Stephanie does forget and releases this and it's successful-she doesn't write New Moon and the other entries in Edward's perceptive. Yep-that's exactly what'll happen...

8Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote: I can't believe the untalented hack thought she could write the same book again in the first place.
Bahaha!

9Midnight Sun Empty Re: Midnight Sun Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:45 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Don't worry Blue, this book is not going to come out. I read in Entertainment Weekly that someone leaked it onto the internet, and now she doesn't want to do it. I can't believe the untalented hack thought she could write the same book again in the first place.
You did you're research I see...ah, well-that's too bad. I did little research myself and it's seems Stephenie Meyer wants to go for around two years without hearing about Midnight Sun and work on the novel again once she was sure that everyone's forgotten about it.

Good luck.

That's pretty much what she said on Oprah. There's too much hype about Midnight Sun and she can't write when she's forced to write something specific. She's not so pissed about the leak anymore so she put it on her official website:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

I wanted to hold out until she published the book but I'm greedy and can't wait 2 years. I read about half of it and it really is like reading a completely different book. I love it so much. ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum