Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Camp Blood: Friday the 30th

+2
Silent K
potatojoe
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:40 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Friday the 13th!

If you are a fan a certain Hockey faced killer, then you won't want to miss his big 30th anniversary celebration.

Check it out! http://www.txfearfest.com/

Kelly Hu would look pretty nice holding a Pop sign!

Or how about a pic of Kane Hodder strangling a Pop star?

2Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wow!

3Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

That's a serious guest list.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

4Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:49 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:That's a serious guest list.

And more to come. There is a possibility of Kevin Bacon attending!

5Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:52 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn, that looks good

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

6Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:33 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OMG!!! So many! Camilla and Carey Moore? The twins in the 4th film! That's great. If you pause it just right, when they dive under, you can totally see their double-mint gum. neutral

Wish Kober was on the list, but ya, Savini and all those Jasons. Lar Park Lincoln would be awesome to meet. She's possibly my favorite protagonist of all the Friday the 13th films. Including all those who depicted Tommy Jarvis. That's right, I said it.

And holy shit, the remake and the series that had nothing to do with the movie franchise?! Haha! That's wonderful.

I'd totally dry hump Hodder. I don't care how strong he is, they'd need the jaws of life to remove me. That, or wait till I'm finished. ninja

Inner-monologue: "I'm fuckin' weird." tongue

7Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:47 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Kanehotter-1

Kane is awesome but I dont think you can hump him.

If anyone wants to go, I have an extra room! mario

8Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Kanehotter-1

Kane is awesome but I dont think you can hump him.

If anyone wants to go, I have an extra room! mario

I have 2 pics of Kane doing that to me....good times!!!

9Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Pics!

10Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:03 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^ My pics?? I don't think you are ready for that much horror in your life Laughing Laughing Laughing

11Camp Blood:  Friday the 30th Empty Re: Camp Blood: Friday the 30th Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bump!

Lots more guests and Fear Jam line announced.

Otep! Calabrese! Gotham Road!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum