Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

8th Harry Potter Novel?

+10
Spaced4SimonPegg
blue halo
Gojiratoho
Thundermatts
shiky800
The_Donster
Goof
Esbat
Steel Rose
ChrisToPhenom
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

268th Harry Potter Novel? - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th Harry Potter Novel? Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:Did you just call the fourth Indy movie a prequel? You just keep on losing.

And who the fuck said anything about a prequel anyways?

And you don't consider encyclopedias books?

Also, no where has she ever said she's working on another series. The most she's said is that she's writing another book, and at one point said she wanted to write a book about children living during the American Revolution. Whether or not thats what she's working on, is another story. It seems to me you just pull shit out of your ass, and then refuse to take into consideration what people in the actual know have said, because "everything on the internet is made up"

Anywho, I'll literally bet you a hundered thousand dollars that within the next fifteen years (probabaly ten) a book other than the encylopedia will be released set in the Potter universe.

Of course, I'm willing to forgo collecting now, even though she's already released a "spin off" Potter book.

You are making no sense. A "spin off" being the encyclopedia u mentioned or Tales of Beedle the Bard? C'mon get real.

http://www.kansascity.com/stargazing/story/1619973.html

From December 9th says what she is currently working on and she says she will NOT write another Harry Potter or Hogwarts book.

You need to grow up.

Last edited by Off_White_Lantern on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

278th Harry Potter Novel? - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th Harry Potter Novel? Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:33 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Beedle the Bard, obviously. That also specifically said not another Hogwarts novel. Not another Potterverse novel.

288th Harry Potter Novel? - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th Harry Potter Novel? Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:11 am

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

I would love it but I think it would suck.. the story is fine how it is.

298th Harry Potter Novel? - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th Harry Potter Novel? Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:03 am

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Esbat wrote:I wish there was a way I could punch Harry Potter to death.
heh me too, you do it through Daniel radkliff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum