Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cable

+5
Fresh03
blue halo
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Bigtymin504
shiky800
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:50 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I don't understand how this character still has his own book and don't understand even more the people who still buy it.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

27Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In #23 we at least got to see Hope kick some butt, and Cable make a life and death decision between saving Hope and his love interest...no surprise who he went with.

Looking forward to the conclusion to this book next issue so we can finally move on to Second Coming.

28Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:04 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so the next issue is the last issue of this title or just the story arc?

29Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:15 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:so the next issue is the last issue of this title or just the story arc?
I think the book, cuz I don't remember seeing a solicit past #24. Not positive though.

30Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

#24 was the first good issue of this in a long damn time, probably cuz the never-ending Bishop story has finally ended (at least I hope). I loved the last few pages when they arrive at the X-mansion in the past around the time the New Mutants are just starting out. Then we see a touching montage of Cable raising Hope, and she calls him "Dad" for the first time. Its been 2 long years but we're finally gonna see Cable and Hope return to the present!

31Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:15 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was good to see Bishop finally get his. The one thing that I think was important in this issue other than that long chase finally ending, was that Hope got a glimpse at what Bishop has been accusing her of being the cause of. This will be nice to see played out.

I hope nobody else wasted 3 bucks on the X-men Hope one-shot. All it did was collect the little mini stories that were at the end of some books. It was all essentially reprented material.

Soon we will find out what Cable gave Deadpool to hold on too all the way back at the end of thier series. I'll be reading.

32Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:09 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

#25 was a great love letter to the dearly departed Cable/Deadpool series.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

33Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:#25 was a great love letter to the dearly departed Cable/Deadpool series.

100% Agreed. I actually hope that if and when Way is done with DP Duane Swierczynski is one of the people who could take over. His Deadpool is GREAT.

34Cable - Page 2 Empty Re: Cable Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

This was a great issue, and only FURTHER cemented the likelihood that the baby is Rachel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum