Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:52 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There is no way I am fucking or marrying the bunny

ha!

477The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:03 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the fuck I kind of went to the end to hear joshua (and by some extent me) what the hell happened?!?

478The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd marry Jessica Rabbit!

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Jessica_Rabbit_TALL_by_J_Scott_Campbell

I love you

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

479The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I keep seeing my name in reference to things I don't know about. Should I be worried?

480The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:09 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There is a chipmunk pretending to be you at the end of the popcast....theres one pretending to be me as well

481The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess I need to listen to this thing, toot-sweet.

482The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Aw man...I missed Tomer. Serves me right for going to bed at a decent hour last night.

483The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, man... the speeds got effed up!?

484The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Oh, man... the speeds got effed up!?

Funny part about that. Dave was singing. Laughing

485The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Why couldn't we have effed up the part where I was singing without knowing anyone could hear me!?

486The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I put my (admitedly drunken) heart and soul into singing it. Now i'll never know if I sucked and I really wanted to hear Joshua

487The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmmm, now the podcast seems to have disappeared from the main site. Sad

488The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I'm fixing the audio at the end now, everyone. The corrected file should be ready for your downloading pleasure within the hour.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

489The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing I think Josh and Dave should call in again and sing this

490The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:11 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ply me with enough alcohol and I'll do anything even truly embarassing shit.

remember that when the day comes that I can afford to go to an american con with you guys

491The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Hearing Chipmunk Dave sing was truly a surreal experience.

492The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My dad is a Southern Baptist pastor and not once have I ever been told the evils of pink hair. I'm not sure where that shit is coming from. Maybe the Bible was revised recently and I didn't get the memo.

493The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Ironically, they probably read from Bibles in which the words of Jesus are printed in pink letters. They'll say it's red, but look closer...it's pink.

494The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Three?!

I thought I only called twice. yikes

495The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's funny Josh, after the third one you said you were going to call back, that would make FOUR. Laughing

496The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I probably would have if my phone hadn't died! Laughing

Hahaha, I apologized for being mean! I must have been plastered. Laughing

497The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I probably would have if my phone hadn't died! Laughing

Hahaha, I apologized for being mean! I must have been plastered. Laughing

You weren't mean you turned us all on, I was just thinking of the things I could of done to you if I was there while you were plastered. *loving sigh* wub

*looks at Knize and Kwhack* I bet I wasn't the only one either. tongue

498The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Fuck that shit, Knize is the other white meat!

499The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:36 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was so fucken funny that I want to make that my ringtone.

500The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua was brilliant but my god what was I on?!? Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum