Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

876The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:They haven't pulled the plug completely on Spider-Musical yet, or else Evan Rachel Wood leaving wouldn't be news.
Interesting. I got an email saying that as of now, the musical was going forward. I couldn't buy tickets or anything. Weird. I see that the posters are still up and so is the website but I doubt it's going to go forward. From what I read from a lot of sources (Variety, New York Times Art & Leisure section) that the financials of the show was pretty bad.

877The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The show is definitely in the shitter, but I think someone, especially Disney, will eventually get this off the ground.

878The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:The show is definitely in the shitter, but I think someone, especially Disney, will eventually get this off the ground.
I don't think Disney has anything to do with the show. I remember going to a 70th Anniversary Marvel panel at a Barnes & Noble on the upper east side and Joe Quesada was there. Someone brought up the musical and he said that Marvel had nothing to do with the production. I would imagine Marvel gave whoever the rights to the character in the same way they did 20th Century Fox and that was that and this was before the whole Disney buying Marvel stuff.

879The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Point being....if it ends up getting scrapped completely, Disney will pick up where they left off, fa sho.

880The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:14 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Point being....if it ends up getting scrapped completely, Disney will pick up where they left off, fa sho.
If they decide it's worth continuing. Disney's Broadway shows do very well and I am just not convinced that a Spider-Man musical would be as successful as other Disney productions like The Lion King, Tarzan or the Little Mermaid. These have all been very well done and extremely well received.

881The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

jaydee74 wrote:
Outstanding Comic Book
The Authority (Wildstorm/DC Comics)
Green Lantern (DC Comics)
Murder Mysteries (Dark Horse Comics)
Strangers in Paradise (Abstract Studio)
X-Statix (Marvel Comics)

I assume The Authority won back when Ellis was writing?

882The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Lee wrote:I've been informed the intro is missing from the download... That sounds about right, given the clusterfuck that was last night. I'll have the correct file updated this afternoon.
Yeah. It starts with the your introductions.

I don't see it on the main site.

Silent K wrote:
Absolutely phenomenal.

Just like you buddy. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

883The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

not the most polished episode as you've said but its still been funny as hell so far

884The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:
I don't see it on the main site.
I'll put it back when it's fixed Smile

http://www.leerodriguez.net

885The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:36 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what was wrong with my e-mail? It wasn't that crazy was it?

oh september...just saying....

886The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, there was nothing wrong with it. I just didn't have time to mine them all together. It wasn't just yours, man. no worries.

In other news, the PoP!-Cast s officially listed as "featured" on iTunes on page 4 of the literature section. Boo effing yah.

887The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:45 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so yeah we need to find someway to get Mike on in spetember at the same time as me

888The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:so yeah we need to find someway to get Mike on in spetember at the same time as me
Is that really even possible?

889The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:49 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well I can only speak for myself but I have skype now....and the family is gonna be gone for a week in spetember...

890The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Still no new popcast on iTunes Sad

891The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I have to fix the bad file. Sorry for the delay. It's a long story.

892The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I have to fix the bad file. Sorry for the delay. It's a long story.
No worries dude. The episode was still awesome.

893The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:29 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee...a round of applause for you. For a "clusterfuck" of a show you did a great job of keeping shit together.

You all did a great job of working through all the shit the internet was tossing at you.

894The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:06 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Lee...a round of applause for you. For a "clusterfuck" of a show you did a great job of keeping shit together.

You all did a great job of working through all the shit the internet was tossing at you.

Seriously. You all did a great job of keeping things together. Well done people.

895The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:34 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I have to fix the bad file. Sorry for the delay. It's a long story.

OOOOO....story time!

896The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The show's in the feed now. The end Laughing

897The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:48 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA! Like this show will ever let there BE a "the end"

898The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:57 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

No lie, I had to export the show again twice yesterday because I set the bitrate too high the first time. It just had to get one more dig in at me.

899The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just listened to it, I love the beginning where Kwhack tells Lee that no one can you guys and Lee's like "I know no one can hear us!! I'm working on it! I'm behind the scenes mother fucker!!" Then Kristin calls and she says the same thing and Lee's like "Really?"

Laughing

900The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 36 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Dude, you have NO idea how much shit I got. Texts, email, calls. It was insane. Just know that I ALWAYS know when the stream isn't working. And if by some small chance I don't, a mere mention in the chat will suffice. SOMEONE will see it and I'll fix it. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum