Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah! angry

http://www.leerodriguez.net

977The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lee wrote:
Kearstin wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:Lee you forgot to turn the webcam off buddy.
Yeah is it still on in the dark? lol
Heh. How about that?

I'm going to need to ask for a copy of the internet, just in case any incriminating acts were committed.

978The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Nah. Just my dark office space.

979The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's an interesting euphemism for a body cavity.

980The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:06 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

PoP!Cast: Cloudy with a chance of Afterbirth

981The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:56 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All of this talk of wiping poo-covered wangs on Jay Leno's car is killing me. If I wasn't getting laid off in a week, I'd probably get fired for giggling incessantly.

982The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 215499741_EEML7-L-2

This was the first appearance of Twisp and Catsby. The cat is named Twisp, by the way.

983The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While I'm loving the debate, you bitches got it all wrong.

You fucking marry Mrs. Beakley. She's practically McDuck family, so you get to go on adventures with Scrooge and his nephews and live in that beautiful mansion. I don't know why Kerouac keeps insisting Beakley is such a beast, because while she could be stern, she was generally a sweetheart. Now I will agree that your point about Gummi Beari juice did give me pause, but Grammi Bear is not going to just hand over that recipe. She's going to lord that shit over you because of those two, she actually was kind of a bitch. She's the kind of woman that would swat you over the head with a rolling pin without second thought. I hate the idea of being controlled and manipulated like that. Mrs. Beakley, while having access to riches and power, doesn't control it directly.

I do love that you all immediately and quickly agree that you fuck Rebecca for "obvious reasons". Laughing

As for the Muppet newscaster, he has been called a few variations of the same name, but is generally simply called the Newsman.

984The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Why not record a show at C2E2 and air it the Tuesday after?

985The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Oh we're already planning that.

986The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

elijahdprophet wrote:Why not record a show at C2E2 and air it the Tuesday after?

We are planning to record a show...but I think as it's own separate entity...probably uploaded Mon. It would seem to make sense to just have it be our Tuesday show, no?

987The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:06 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Silent K wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote:Why not record a show at C2E2 and air it the Tuesday after?

We are planning to record a show...but I think as it's own separate entity...probably uploaded Mon. It would seem to make sense to just have it be our Tuesday show, no?

I would think so, and I am not just saying that because it is the idea I posted.

988The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:31 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I definitely had a blast calling in. I even managed to hold my tongue at times.

Yes, that was me "holding my tongue."

http://www.demonweasel.com

989The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:I definitely had a blast calling in. I even managed to hold my tongue at times.

Yes, that was me "holding my tongue."

There were too many voices for me to make sense of anything. Laughing

990The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Heh. From Nerraux's twitter: @LeeOnPages The Justice League discussion from last night sounded like the nerdiest episode of some sports talk radio show EVER...

That's incredibly true.

991The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:01 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did Rob Van Dam wrestle for WCW? I only know him from his days at ECW. Some of my favorite Wrestlemania matches include:

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart
Bret Hart vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage
TLC #3

-------

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3569

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum