Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Left 4 Dead 2 - Official

+13
Chief Kamachi
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
Astro13Zombie
MillionDollarGeek
FroZen
Ric Magnum
Hannibal king
Heytherejeffro
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Kearstin
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Finally picked up LFD2 today afro

152Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon May 24, 2010 2:43 am

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

FINALLY haha.
So, I just played some survival to get that stupid achievement of "win a medal using melee only".
Just as a heads up everyone. Apparently, "Survival" is where all the retards go.

http://www.1womanshow.com

153Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon May 24, 2010 3:10 am

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Kearstin wrote:Just as a heads up everyone. Apparently, "Survival" is where all the retards go.

I'm already there in spirit yes

154Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon May 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

Chief Kamachi wrote:
Kearstin wrote:Just as a heads up everyone. Apparently, "Survival" is where all the retards go.
I'm already there in spirit yes
Unacceptable! Smile

155Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kerastin and I finally played some survival L4D2 last night...good game except for all the chargers and tanks Laughing At least the other 2 people we played with were helpful.

156Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

The new "Mutation" is up now. It's currently last man standing. It's basically just you against the "specials" no zombie drones and no help from the other survivors. This would be darn near impossible but the game has a bunch of health kits along the campaign, way more than a typical game. Still fun though.

157Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:49 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay, i got around my wife's rule about not connecting people she didn't know to her profile. For 27 more days I have a free gold trial and my own account. I also actually have time to play and have all the downloads. you can add me.

hrdwrknXsoldier (they didn't have space for the g)

158Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:34 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

New L4D2 DLC coming out tomorrow. It's called The Sacrifice. You take control of the original survivors for the level. In addition they will be bundling the No Mercy campaign from L4D1 with it. Should be fun. You know what I will be playing tomorrow.

159Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am hoping I have enough microsoft points to download it. I am hoping it is a bit more challenging than The Passing.

160Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I am hoping I have enough microsoft points to download it. I am hoping it is a bit more challenging than The Passing.

Should be the equivelant of $7 in MS points. I will be a little pissed if it is about the same length as The Passing, but not too much. After all, they are giving us No Mercy, too. Which is probably one of the best campaigns in all the L4D series.

161Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Going to try and hook up with you folks tomorrow.

162Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I am hoping I have enough microsoft points to download it. I am hoping it is a bit more challenging than The Passing.

Should be the equivelant of $7 in MS points. I will be a little pissed if it is about the same length as The Passing, but not too much. After all, they are giving us No Mercy, too. Which is probably one of the best campaigns in all the L4D series.

Hannibal king wrote:Going to try and hook up with you folks tomorrow.

We all need to plan another gaming night. I am hoping to have the add on tonight. We just need to figure out a time.

163Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

I downloaded the new DLC the other day, it is pretty good, glad I got it. The new map is pretty good, but the end was kind of Meh. Adding No Mercy to the game is great, but I wish you coulod choose any of the 8 survivors to play as.

But if anyone ever wants an extra person to play let me know

164Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:15 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still can't complete the last part of the campaign because the generator keeps going out and the onslaught of tanks are just overwhelming.

165Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Hey Spaced, just finished listening to the Princess cast 11. When you were talking about L4D2. I didn't know you could only carry 1 "Mazel tov". Very Happy I gotta skip MW2 a little bit and get back to killing zombies with you guys since it's October.

166Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^Thanks for listening Very Happy Yep you can only carry either a pipe bomb or a motv it won't let you carry both. We need to get together and play. I really like playing Survival rather than vs. I also need to complete the last part of the Scarifice.

167Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^Thanks for listening Very Happy Yep you can only carry either a pipe bomb or a motv it won't let you carry both. We need to get together and play. I really like playing Survival rather than vs. I also need to complete the last part of the Scarifice.

Come with me if you want to live... Laughing I'll be on for a bit on Tuesday. I'll get you through it. It's all about speed and pipe bombs. Once everyone is up top, hit the switch. The generator will stop. Have someone throw boomer bile or a pipe bomb to clear out the horde. Jump down and start the generator. You have to be quick. Can't screw around or the tanks will close in on you.

168Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Well you lost me at you need to be quick...lol. R U going to be on this Tuesday?? Let me know what time we can play together.

169Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^^ Well you lost me at you need to be quick...lol. R U going to be on this Tuesday?? Let me know what time we can play together.

On Tuesday until about 10PM EST.

170Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote: We just need to figure out a time.

This. Is there any way to establish a PoP! clan??

171Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do you mean like a party on XBL?? I think we can do that if we are all on at the same time.

172Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Man, I need to play this game again.

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

173Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes you do!!!!

174Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hah. Yeah, I haven't played a lot of games on Live in a few months. Part of it is my roomate is on the TV where it's located most nights. The other part is I'm too lazy to look for my mic. heh

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

175Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 7 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I have like 3 achievements left on both 1 and 2. You guys should play more. I'll join in!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum