Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Left 4 Dead 2 - Official

+13
Chief Kamachi
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
MikeSabian
Astro13Zombie
MillionDollarGeek
FroZen
Ric Magnum
Hannibal king
Heytherejeffro
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Kearstin
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I might just bite the bullet and buy one from a brick and mortar as opposed to amazon which I usually buy from. But yeah looking forward to playing with everyone.

77Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:24 am

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

How about Thurs nights? Weds?

http://www.1womanshow.com

78Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:48 am

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hannibal king wrote:Dude, my disc is busted. Anytime the blood splatters on my screen all I see is pixelation. I popped in L4D1 and that was perfect. So I looked at my L4D2 disc and there's a circular mark on there. So it's just L4D1 for me for awhile. Crying or Very sad

360's disc drive strikes again. shake my head I've had this happen with 2 games so far. Is your system sitting vertically, or horizontally?

79Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:24 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Kearstin wrote:How about Thurs nights? Weds?

I would love to pwn some zombies those days but i got to work. I work nights so it may be difficult for me to get a game going with everyone. I played w/ Spaced the other day and we kicked some ass. Got a few shitty breaks. Had to restart a couple times. Once at Dead Center finale and the other at Swamp Fever finale. Charger drilled me right into the water on the first campaign of Swamp Fever by the little boat thing that you have to take across the river. He pwned me. Laughing

80Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thursday night this week would work or wednesday of next would work to, but I still can't add you.

Ric Magnum wrote:

I would love to pwn some zombies those days but i got to work. I work nights so it may be difficult for me to get a game going with everyone. I played w/ Spaced the other day and we kicked some ass. Got a few shitty breaks. Had to restart a couple times. Once at Dead Center finale and the other at Swamp Fever finale. Charger drilled me right into the water on the first campaign of Swamp Fever by the little boat thing that you have to take across the river. He pwned me. Laughing

That was a blast playing with you. Thanks for the revive at the mall Laughing My headset kept cutting out so that is why I stopped talking...got a new one and I am all set to go.

81Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Chief Kamachi wrote:
Hannibal king wrote:Dude, my disc is busted. Anytime the blood splatters on my screen all I see is pixelation. I popped in L4D1 and that was perfect. So I looked at my L4D2 disc and there's a circular mark on there. So it's just L4D1 for me for awhile. Crying or Very sad

360's disc drive strikes again. shake my head I've had this happen with 2 games so far. Is your system sitting vertically, or horizontally?

Hey chief, my 360 sits vertically. Is that bad?

82Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Yeah. Microsoft recommends that you sit it horizontally, or else the disc may not sit in the drive securely. Yet in nearly every advertisement i've seen it in, the damn thing's standing straight up what da fuck?

83Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Thursday night this week would work or wednesday of next would work to, but I still can't add you.

Ric Magnum wrote:

That was a blast playing with you. Thanks for the revive at the mall Laughing My headset kept cutting out so that is why I stopped talking...got a new one and I am all set to go.

Just want to let you know that it was complete bullshit/luck that I was able to find a defib on the ground and revive you Laughing I think that is the second time I have ever used a defib, so thank you. I got some awesome Turtle Beach headphones for X-Box 360. I can hear so much more with them than the regular X-Box headset. I can tell when a tank or other Special Infected are coming up because I am able to hear them from a much greater distance, using these Turtle Beach headphones.

84Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote: Just want to let you know that it was complete bullshit/luck that I was able to find a defib on the ground and revive you Laughing I think that is the second time I have ever used a defib, so thank you. I got some awesome Turtle Beach headphones for X-Box 360. I can hear so much more with them than the regular X-Box headset. I can tell when a tank or other Special Infected are coming up because I am able to hear them from a much greater distance, using these Turtle Beach headphones.

I am glad I could die so you were able to use the defib unit Laughing I have only used it once too. I think you get an achievement for defibing 10 dead people. Where did you order those headphones?? I got the white Xbox style ones. I tried playing on tuesday and had a terrible connection I blame the COD people trying to get those new maps Laughing We need to play again.

85Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:25 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:
Chief Kamachi wrote:

Hey chief, my 360 sits vertically. Is that bad?

Chief Kamachi wrote:Yeah. Microsoft recommends that you sit it horizontally, or else the disc may not sit in the drive securely. Yet in nearly every advertisement i've seen it in, the damn thing's standing straight up what da fuck?

6 Things that are killing your game console

Your Xbox

86Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

@Spaced4SimonPegg

I read that yesterday. How unfortunate that the vertical positioning of the 360 helps the system to "breath" better, but can potentially damage games when running.

87Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ I need to get my off the floor Shocked

88Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Chief Kamachi wrote:Yeah. Microsoft recommends that you sit it horizontally, or else the disc may not sit in the drive securely. Yet in nearly every advertisement i've seen it in, the damn thing's standing straight up what da fuck?

Good looking out Chief. So I have my 2nd copy of L4D2 (amazon has it for $26.99 fyi). Let's kill some f'ing zombies.

89Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:

Good looking out Chief. So I have my 2nd copy of L4D2 (amazon has it for $26.99 fyi). Let's kill some f'ing zombies.

Hell Yeah headbang headbang headbang

90Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote: Just want to let you know that it was complete bullshit/luck that I was able to find a defib on the ground and revive you Laughing I think that is the second time I have ever used a defib, so thank you. I got some awesome Turtle Beach headphones for X-Box 360. I can hear so much more with them than the regular X-Box headset. I can tell when a tank or other Special Infected are coming up because I am able to hear them from a much greater distance, using these Turtle Beach headphones.

I am glad I could die so you were able to use the defib unit Laughing I have only used it once too. I think you get an achievement for defibing 10 dead people. Where did you order those headphones?? I got the white Xbox style ones. I tried playing on tuesday and had a terrible connection I blame the COD people trying to get those new maps Laughing We need to play again.

I got my headphones at Best Buy. They have wired and wireless headphones. The wired ones that I got cost about $60. The wireless ones will run you $100 or more depending on what version you get. The headphones cover both ears and you can have your TV on mute and still hear everything perfectly fine through the headphones. In addition there are switches to alter the volume of the voice chat and volume of the game sound. They are pretty fuckin awesome. Google Turtle Beach headphones for more info.

91Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I got my headphones at Best Buy. They have wired and wireless headphones. The wired ones that I got cost about $60. The wireless ones will run you $100 or more depending on what version you get. The headphones cover both ears and you can have your TV on mute and still hear everything perfectly fine through the headphones. In addition there are switches to alter the volume of the voice chat and volume of the game sound. They are pretty fuckin awesome. Google Turtle Beach headphones for more info.

Those sound awesome.

92Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 am

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

This game is fucking great, I just wish I had more people to play the damn thing with, most people just wanna play COD2.

93Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Scarie187 wrote:This game is fucking great, I just wish I had more people to play the damn thing with, most people just wanna play COD2.

Whats your X-Box live gamer tag? I play this quite often.

94Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:42 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Scarie187 wrote:This game is fucking great, I just wish I had more people to play the damn thing with, most people just wanna play COD2.

Sorry if I missed you last night. I played the Crash Course last night. I am such a moron in part 2 I kept going around in a circle until I realized you had to jump on the semi and go through the junkyard Laughing

95Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:

Sorry if I missed you last night. I played the Crash Course last night. I am such a moron in part 2 I kept going around in a circle until I realized you had to jump on the semi and go through the junkyard Laughing

No prob. We will play later on.

96Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:

Sweet!!!

Did you see the add-on for L4D2 is now available?? I am going at lunch to get me some more microsoft points. I spent my remaining points on a pet zombie for my avatar on there Laughing

97Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:

Sweet!!!

Did you see the add-on for L4D2 is now available?? I am going at lunch to get me some more microsoft points. I spent my remaining points on a pet zombie for my avatar on there Laughing

So I just downloaded The Passing for L4D2. Very cool level with some intense moments. The finale is like the Dead Center finale but instead of getting 12 gas cans, you have to get 16 over a much larger area. If you do not stick together to get the cans you will get fucked up. The best part with the finale is that the original survivors are all in a buidling above you covering you with laser sighted weapons. If an infected gets to close to you, they pick them off. It's not as difficult as the Dead Center finale because their are more lulls in the action and I think less infected rush you at a time. I will say that I was quite pissed off to find out which original survivor bit the dust. My fav character of all the L4D games. When I saw
Spoiler:
Crying or Very sad

98Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 am

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I think I have some points left. I'll have to pick up that new map.

99Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Ric Magnum wrote:

Sweet!!!

So I just downloaded The Passing for L4D2. Very cool level with some intense moments. The finale is like the Dead Center finale but instead of getting 12 gas cans, you have to get 16 over a much larger area. If you do not stick together to get the cans you will get fucked up. The best part with the finale is that the original survivors are all in a buidling above you covering you with laser sighted weapons. If an infected gets to close to you, they pick them off. It's not as difficult as the Dead Center finale because their are more lulls in the action and I think less infected rush you at a time. I will say that I was quite pissed off to find out which original survivor bit the dust. My fav character of all the L4D games. When I saw
Spoiler:
Crying or Very sad

I played it last night and really enjoyed it. I liked that there were more zombies and the M60 gun was awesome. I thought the 2nd part took forever. I also thought the Chargers seemed easier to kill..maybe it was just me. I thought there would be more killing together with the L4D cast, but over it was a sold add on.

100Left 4 Dead 2 - Official - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2 - Official Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:48 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I downloaded The Passing today....
meh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum