Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The AMAs '09

+2
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
ChrisToPhenom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The AMAs '09 Empty The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:10 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One of my favorites from what I saw was Shakira-I think she was the one of the ones to run away with the show. Too bad, I'm just looking at YouTube clips with snipes on their heads since I didn't see it when it aired. Maybe I can download it...

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

2The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I too like Shakira in performance, though in this case, caring little for the song. She always puts a good show and truky seems to enjoy herself which makes her fun to watch (and there's that little deal about her being fucking sexy, but I digress). On a side note, I stopped watching music awards shows for the actual awards (anything beyond the spoken word album seems a product of music companies and general hype, especially the AMAs). It seems like one big joke, the AMAs up there with the CMAs.

3The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:36 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:I too like Shakira in performance, though in this case, caring little for the song. She always puts a good show and truky seems to enjoy herself which makes her fun to watch (and there's that little deal about her being fucking sexy, but I digress). On a side note, I stopped watching music awards shows for the actual awards (anything beyond the spoken word album seems a product of music companies and general hype, especially the AMAs). It seems like one big joke, the AMAs up there with the CMAs.
Yeah, Shakira was great and everyone on PoP knows I've got a mad crush on her and all. As for the CMAs (I posted a little thread below this), this year was the only one I've seen and it was watchable though I wouldn't again. I look forward to the Grammys, AMAs and MTV Music Awards-it's just an influence for me.

4The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I heard J-Lo fell hard on her ass. I'll watch it tonight on my DVR.

5The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:37 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I heard J-Lo fell hard on her ass. I'll watch it tonight on my DVR.
Hahaha-yes, she did...right before she bounced back up like a pro. I was surprised...

6The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good thing she has all that cushion on her ass. Smile

7The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:29 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Good thing she has all that cushion on her ass. Smile
*Boing*

8The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I heard J-Lo fell hard on her ass. I'll watch it tonight on my DVR.

Laughing Laughing I can't stand J-Lo she is too uppity for me.

9The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought J-Lo's new song wasn't all the impressive. Same goes with Whitney Houston. I thought both of their songs were very weak. lame

10The AMAs '09 Empty Re: The AMAs '09 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I thought J-Lo's new song wasn't all the impressive. Same goes with Whitney Houston. I thought both of their songs were very weak. lame
Agreed. It sounded like her old stuff when this "J.Lo" era started.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum