Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest Transformers Animated figures release info

+4
TENIME_art
shiky800
Lee
Esbat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I want an HA Ironhide so friggin' bad it's sad.

Muthafuck yes. Crying or Very sad

And Ratchet.

And Jazz.

And Jolt.

And...Prime.

Shocked

superhyperhpp wrote:I can do it with Sam and Epps next week....

I could do it tonight... Wink

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

Prime would cost like a testicle and a kidney Mad

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It'd be Supreme-sized/priced (with Ironhide/Ratchet being Leader Class-ish). Enough people wasted money on the non-Transformable Devastator. Prime would be more than worth it.

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

I didnt say it wouldnt be worth it Laughing

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Not to step on your joke, but $100 is hardly the price of a testicle & kidney...hell, it's cheaper than the Masterpieces...they could consider it the "Masterpiece Movie Prime".

Fuck, I think I just came a little. unsure

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

::backs out of thread slowly::

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

For my money, ROTF Leader Prime IS Masterpiece Movie Prime. That thing is gorgeous. So you can put figures inside of it. Big effing deal. You can't do it with the other MP's either. I don't know how they can ever pull of a better figure of that design, but that's just me. And he's JUST big enough that I don't think he looks out of place with the HA figures.

And as much as I like my Skids, he's way too small to be $30, shitty Arcee pack-in be damned. They owe me a slightly larger-scaled Ironhide at the same price point to make up for it, dammit.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What kills me is that Skids comes with a pink Chromia, and Mudflap comes with a blue Arcee.

Really, Hasbro?

Rolling Eyes

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lee wrote:And as much as I like my Skids, he's way too small to be $30, shitty Arcee pack-in be damned. They owe me a slightly larger-scaled Ironhide at the same price point to make up for it, dammit.

One solution to this sort of thing is not buying toys that aren't worth what they cost. I'm just sezzin

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still waiting on the deluxe release of Elita-1 (she's to come with the instructions on how to combine all 3 bikes into a full sized Arcee). They said 2010 release and I still haven't even seen the damn legends scale Arcee.

http://realityfugitives.com/

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That would be so awesome...(and Elita-1 is a better name than "Flareup", too!)

Anybody else think that Animated Blackout looks like Wilford Brimley?
Latest Transformers Animated figures release info - Page 2 Brimley_anim010

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aren't the Human Aliance figures the ones where the cars are a certain scale, and THE FUCKING IN PACKAGE HUMANS ARE A SMALLER SCALE!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! God dammit, Hasbro is the worst thing ever.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:That would be so awesome...(and Elita-1 is a better name than "Flareup", too!)

LMAO!!!!

Thundermatts wrote:Aren't the Human Aliance figures the ones where the cars are a certain scale, and THE FUCKING IN PACKAGE HUMANS ARE A SMALLER SCALE!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! God dammit, Hasbro is the worst thing ever.

Uh, the Human Alliance toys are the ones where the human figures fit in the cars. I don't know what you're talking about.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:That would be so awesome...(and Elita-1 is a better name than "Flareup", too!)

"Would?" its fact brotha! 3 Hasbro Q and As plus 2 different con panels have set not only the name but the fact we're getting instructions. So far all we've got for a release date is the damn 2010 timeframe. Grrrrrrrrr.... and in the meantime I'm still waiting on damn TFA Arcee.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, question for the rest of the Transfans, is there a decent figure of Airazor? She's like the only Beast Wars figure I'm interested but heard there are like 6 different versions to pick from thanks to transmetals and beast machines and various exclusives.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TFormers.com: As late as SDCC 2009, Hasbro has stated that they are going to get all of the unreleased Transformers Animated figures on the shelves no matter what, but don't know the exactly when. Now that it's a little farther off and we've been given a ballpark dates for Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet (Spring 2010), do you have any other ballpark dates for the other figures and exclusivity deals that you can divulge?

Hasbro: At this point in time, we will continue to say that we will do our best to get all of the unreleased figures out there, but it is still a bit too early to start talking past Spring 2010. Once we have solidified our plans, we will certainly let you all know where and when these will be sold.

source

Its been reported that Cybertron Ratchet and Arcee from the animated line would both be Toys R Us Exclusives BUT this brings into question why Kmart suddenly set up a product page on their site where it seems they will be offering him for sale.source

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Also, question for the rest of the Transfans, is there a decent figure of Airazor? She's like the only Beast Wars figure I'm interested but heard there are like 6 different versions to pick from thanks to transmetals and beast machines and various exclusives.
i have the transmetal figure but i would rather the regular version. i wish hasbro would make some of the beast wars figures

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

Mnemosis wrote:
Lee wrote:And as much as I like my Skids, he's way too small to be $30, shitty Arcee pack-in be damned. They owe me a slightly larger-scaled Ironhide at the same price point to make up for it, dammit.

One solution to this sort of thing is not buying toys that aren't worth what they cost. I'm just sezzin

You and your sensible talk shake my head No place for that here.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:Also, question for the rest of the Transfans, is there a decent figure of Airazor? She's like the only Beast Wars figure I'm interested but heard there are like 6 different versions to pick from thanks to transmetals and beast machines and various exclusives.
i have the transmetal figure but i would rather the regular version. i wish hasbro would make some of the beast wars figures
Somewhere online is a recipe for making a TFA style Airazor *hint hint* with minimal sculpting or additional parts needed.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Aren't the Human Aliance figures the ones where the cars are a certain scale, and THE FUCKING IN PACKAGE HUMANS ARE A SMALLER SCALE!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! God dammit, Hasbro is the worst thing ever.

I don't disagree, but the human figures are IN SCALE with the Transformers, which contradicts Hasbro's true nature by being the BEST thing ever.

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Wellll... The human figures fit inside the cars and the cars are all definitely in scale with each other, but the humans are definitely not in the same scale AS the cars. If they were, Epps would be taller than Skids in his car mode and the tire on the Camaro wouldn't come to nearly Sam's chest. And the motorcycles are enormous and don't fit into scale with either the humans OR the cars. I love the HA line, but it's not without its flaws.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
That may very well be the best thing I will see all day.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Agreed, but it's still the best thing we've gotten in awhile (in terms of scale), and not something I thought we'd ever see.

What was he expecting? G.I. Joe-sized figures? That would've been horrible.

Yes, the HA figures could be better (everything can be). But they're pretty damn amazing as is.

Latest Transformers Animated figures release info - Page 2 DSCN3074Latest Transformers Animated figures release info - Page 2 Photo-4

It's pretty damn close...

Last edited by TENIME_art on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:That may very well be the best thing I will see all day.

Laughing

Thanks...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum