Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most embarassing CD you ever bought

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Most embarassing CD you ever bought 3009

What can I say...the lead singer's eyes mesmerized me.

2Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Re: Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Most embarassing CD you ever bought 5880
I was kinda into them at the time. And yeah, Andrea Corr was/is beautiful.

Most embarassing CD you ever bought Avril_Lavigne_Let_Go6
Luckily, I lost it couple of months later, probably for the best. Let's not ever talk about this again.

Most embarassing CD you ever bought Under_rug_swept
Not that embarrassing, except for the fact I bought it just 'cause I liked the title song.

Most embarassing CD you ever bought Og04kk
Again, just because I liked one song. Fine, fine, I liked her looks in the official video of that song. Sex DOES sell.

Most embarassing CD you ever bought Linkin_park_reanimation
I loathe Linkin Park, but I didn't know it back then. This one confirmed my distaste for them.

As you can see, 2001-02 were very dark times for me when it comes to music. Thank goodness I got over it.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

3Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Re: Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I had such a crush on Natalie Imbruglia back in the day.

4Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Re: Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had to buy this for my sister

Most embarassing CD you ever bought Amy-ch10

5Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Re: Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

MCR isn't bad, though I haven't heard much from them besides their Dylan cover for the Watchmen movie...and I want to check out Umbrella Academy.

6Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Re: Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:MCR isn't bad, though I haven't heard much from them besides their Dylan cover for the Watchmen movie...and I want to check out Umbrella Academy.

That Dylan cover is there only half decent song, in my opinion

7Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Re: Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I wasn't really into that "Black Parade" stuff they did. That cover of Desolation Row was killer, though.

8Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Re: Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Debaser77 wrote:MCR isn't bad, though I haven't heard much from them besides their Dylan cover for the Watchmen movie...and I want to check out Umbrella Academy.

I've read I think 2 issues of Umbrella Academy, I liked it. Course my sister likes it a lot more.

9Most embarassing CD you ever bought Empty Re: Most embarassing CD you ever bought Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I own the Sailor Moon soundtrack

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum