Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Empty Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:20 am

Johnni

Johnni
Cadet
Cadet

[img][/img]Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Two_Mutants_Walk_Into_A_Bar_by_johnni_k

Hi all, first post on this forum. Found out about this place from Gemwolf...errr Airwolf and yeah just wanted to share what I drew last week. Want to get into the groove of sequential art and practice makes perfect. Hope to make some new friends here. Smile

2Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Empty Re: Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

welcome to the jungle - we got fun and games!

supppp johnni boy - welcome and woot woot - more art! nao!

3Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Empty Re: Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that's some nice work

4Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Empty Re: Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 am

Johnni

Johnni
Cadet
Cadet

Why the new screenname Ariel?

Thanks for the props. I'm doing layouts on a set of pages right now. Hope you guys really like it. I find it odd that the way this room is laid out to share with the for sale section.

5Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Empty Re: Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Johnni wrote:Why the new screenname Ariel?

Thanks for the props. I'm doing layouts on a set of pages right now. Hope you guys really like it. I find it odd that the way this room is laid out to share with the for sale section.

long story - started at wwc :P

lol its laid out for show and tell and buy! buy nao!

i should start selling some kits O_O - ones i dont need... that or have doubles of

6Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Empty Re: Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:15 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very cool! thumbs up

7Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Empty Re: Two Mutants Walk Into A Bar... Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Nice artwork.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]