Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars Wal-Mart Exclusive

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Star Wars Wal-Mart Exclusive Empty Star Wars Wal-Mart Exclusive Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:13 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Just ran across the new Build-a-Droid 2-pack series at Wal-Mart last night. I usually don't check these out since they're so dang expensive for only two figures. However, last night I found gold. Granted... it's mostly just gold to me because I didn't know it existed, but I digress.

So this series has 5 different main characters each with a droid. The first four are pretty standard: Anakin, Jango Fett, Grievous, Darth Maul. The 5th blew my mind: Corran Horn with Whistler! I'm a huge Rogue Squadron fan, so this is pure joygasm for me.

Anywho... just thought I'd share my incredible toy hunting experience.

(I was actually shopping for a White Elephant Gift for a work gift exchange... I picked up the Wal-Mart Marvel Legends Nova figure. Here's hoping I can walk away with my own gift).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum