Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone watch TLC last night?

+2
Combo Mo
riv1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Anyone watch TLC last night? Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SPOILERS

Sheamus beat John Cena. Frikkin EXCELLENT! Much as i like Cena, he needs a break and a new gimmick. Unless they strip the title from Sheamus one day later, this might be Cena's chance to do something different.

Also DX won the tag titles, which is sweet, as, they've never held the gold together. HHH seems to be cursed when it comes to big time tag matches, i'm glad he didn't make it 3 for 3!

2Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow...this just proves that the WWE no longer cares about their product. Sad.

3Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:59 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How so?
Everyone i talked to regarding the Cena/Sheamus match called it a throw away fight, a squash match, etc. I was the only one saying yeah, but if he DID win, at least it'd be something different. They agreed but said it'd never happen. But it did!

4Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 am

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

I looked at a another site to see the results. I was actually happily surprised that the powers that be put the belt on McIntyre and Sheamus. It is nice to see some new talent get finally pushed.

Then ....

I went on WWE.com and the first pic you see is Hunter and Michaels with the tag belts. When was the last time a tag match was the main event.

I may turn into Raw tonight but I honestly can not shake the feeling that Sheamus will be the Ronnie Garvin or Tommy Rich of 2010.

5Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's always that chance, yeah. i'm hoping not, though!

6Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:34 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Where the hell did Sheamus come from? I figure they would allow Kofi to jump up to main event status and go for the title, but this dude just beat the shit out of jobbers and he gets the belt?

Is this who they're going for as the champion come January 3rd? I might as well watch TNA.

Oh wait, im DVRing both.

nevermind.

7Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TNA Piffle. Sheamus'd bicycle kick the whole roster!

8Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bicycle kick Hogan and i'll be happy brother!

9Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

Winter Decay wrote:I looked at a another site to see the results. I was actually happily surprised that the powers that be put the belt on McIntyre and Sheamus. It is nice to see some new talent get finally pushed.

Then ....

I went on WWE.com and the first pic you see is Hunter and Michaels with the tag belts. When was the last time a tag match was the main event.

I may turn into Raw tonight but I honestly can not shake the feeling that Sheamus will be the Ronnie Garvin or Tommy Rich of 2010.

This was the HHH ppv. Sheamus and McIntyre are both friends with HHH. I guess it does pay to kiss the ass of son in law of the boss. Don't get me started on the whole DX tag champs. Now I have to suffer HHH on both shows

10Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:50 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love that DX won the belts. They're one of the best tag teams that never won the titles!

11Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sheamus won the belt because he's Triple H's work out buddy.

12Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

The insulting thing is that the WWE has just put some left field choice as the new champion on Sunday .... and on Monday what does the fans get ... Cena vs Orton ... again...

13Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:59 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was a horrible show. Denis Miller was stale.

14Anyone watch TLC last night? Empty Re: Anyone watch TLC last night? Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:16 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dennis Miller doesn't do well in situations like that. Anyone remember his stint with the NFL?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum