Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

+3
vikoros
Airwolf
Gandicles
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 Empty Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

TRAILERY GOODNESS

2Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

looks pretty good - the cg cut i mean
i have the first one - played a bit of it - never got in knee deep yet - lent it to a friend - should get back to finish but we'll see

thanks for the vid link!

3Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:53 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Wow... hmmm.

I don't get story-wise why there is another one of these. I get the money-making reasons.

The first one was awesome, just way too short. Hopefully this one will be a bit more robust.

Also... it'd be nice to see this use the Wii's Motion Plus functionality. In fact, now I'm really friggin excited about the game assuming it does make use of it.

4Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Has anyone played the Sith edition of the 1st one? I'm debating on if I'm going to get that one or not? The first one was ok for me, not great, but not bad. I got a kick out of throwing folks around, that kicked some ass.

5Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:58 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I am not sure I played the same game as you guys did, but the first one was very disappointing. It was a good game with a great story line, but I killed it in one weekend (ok so i was very bored)... the wii made it fun but to be truthful (with out giving anything away) the ending was so bad, it just conveniently wrapped up all the loose ends nice and tight... just wish it was not as repetitive and was a bit longer.... now I hope the new one is a bit longer and it does look to be better....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

6Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

headbang

First one was awesome and one of the best Star Wars games ever. Way underrated. Can't wait for this one!

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

7Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:02 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WANT IT! WANT IT! WANT IT!!!

Need to get the first one. It is only $20 for the PS3 version. Sounds coolio.

8Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This new trailer is the bee's knees. Go fullscreen if you can.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-the-force/101182

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum