Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

+57
Little_Goblyn
LordD3r3k
Denim
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
Gojiratoho
MikeSabian
dmahoney
WonderWoman2.0
ScarletW
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
colossus1979
Splitty
jaydee74
Spazzy
G_Zatara
pink*lantern
Ric Magnum
ravezombie
C's Lady
Airwolf
KoDKingVegeta
THALASTDRAGON
krpykrwly
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
flux336
Gandicles
deadbolt85
Tripper McGee
Joshua
superdoug
potatojoe
JessJupiter
Tom
Astro13Zombie
Que
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
TENIME_art
The_Donster
Mnemosis
Harry Wang
supervenom
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
riv1
Administrator
61 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is why we can't be nice. Someone ALWAYS takes it the wrong way.

Want me to punch him in the nuts for you. Wink

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fucking door to door salesmen! I don't want to buy any fucking magazines, I wouldn't have answered the damn door if I had known you were a salesman... I thought you were the fucking UPS guy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

While it was a skeezy thing to say...I can't ever fault a guy for trying to get blown. It's the method that failed.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the approach in general was douchamus maximus.

230Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Wait until she finds out he didn't really fall off a roof......

231Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Extremely cute, darkhaired girl slowing down her car, almost to a hault, giving you a look of recognition, checking you out, giving confident eyes with smile and a wave, then slowly driving off precariously around a turn because head's turned whilst still checking you out on the sidewalk while doing a sexy, head-tilted-back drag off her cigarette.

The "argh" part: "STOP! COME BACK!"

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^^ Dateline did a big story on it. The control group that the doctor used were kids at his child's birthday party Rolling Eyes he paid them $5 so he could draw their blood.
Laughing Wow, that's dumb. I heard in Austrailia there was a big controversy over the Seven Hills West Public School's Kid Cage in Sydney. They keep autistic kids in there for lunchtimes! They're going thunderdome on their kids! Just heard this from Cracked.com, the pictures they have for austrailia are pretty funny. Here's a link to the cracked.com one and the news.com article;
http://www.cracked.com/article_18587_8-real-grade-schools-that-went-completely-insane.html
http://www.news.com.au/national/outrage-over-seven-hills-west-public-school-putting-autistic-kids-in-cage/story-e6frfkvr-1225839691640
I wish Colbert Report did a thing about this, I know he'd make some awesome jokes about the Aussies like how those guys live in a timeshift where tomorrow is today and they know what loternumbers will be winners and use the money to fund a criminal empire that will preemptive strike the sh*t out of North America with boomerangs, kangaroos and rumos of killing the Red Baron. I say we strike now and by the time we do we'll effectively out-premeptive strike the sh*t outta them!

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Extremely cute, darkhaired girl slowing down her car, almost to a hault, giving you a look of recognition, checking you out, giving confident eyes with smile and a wave, then slowly driving off precariously around a turn because head's turned whilst still checking you out on the sidewalk while doing a sexy, head-tilted-back drag off her cigarette.

The "argh" part: "STOP! COME BACK!"

Shoulda whipped it out.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People who hum, sing or whistle in stores. It just irrates me.

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Charlie's abuse towards Alan in Two and a Half Men. It gets really sociopathicly abusive as it goes on and what's worse is that none of the other characters see it as this, they think Alan actually deserves this. Why Alan doesn't gun them all down is a mystery to me.

236Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:01 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Two and a Half Men.

Fixt

Wink

237Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Laughing

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Why Alan doesn't gun them all down is a mystery to me.
At first I was worried for your mentality, but then I thought that it is Charlie Sheen...trying to be funny, no less.

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Tumblr_l3cmoyEwor1qz9vlao1_500

238Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dmahoney wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:Two and a Half Men.

Fixt

Wink
Don't like the show too much?

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Laughing

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Why Alan doesn't gun them all down is a mystery to me.
At first I was worried for your mentality, but then I thought that it is Charlie Sheen...trying to be funny, no less.
Laughing what do you mean by my mentality?

239Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

fucking headaches that wont go away

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:fucking headaches that wont go away

I know how those feel, I've gone to sleep with headaches still going and it kept me up for a long time.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:

I know how those feel, I've gone to sleep with headaches still going and it kept me up for a long time.

two days and counting, though i finally got my prescription refilled. I hate taking meds but damn.. i need it to stop

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What kind of meds? Allergies? Migraines?
Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Freakazoid-1?

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:

two days and counting, though i finally got my prescription refilled. I hate taking meds but damn.. i need it to stop
That's good you got a refill, hope you fell better soon.

BlueMaxx wrote:What kind of meds? Allergies? Migraines?
Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Freakazoid-1?
Laughing

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People who stand beside you in a line instead of getting behind you. Rolling Eyes

People who never have their deposit ticket/slip at the bank filled out before they go to the teller or they want to move money to 16 different accounts and either don't have the account number or their ID.

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

^ YES!
outrageous

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jobs that cause headaches angry

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People who hurt the people I love.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ this

249Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Seconded...or is it third-ed?

Also, not having my very own broadsword.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

250Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 10 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hahah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum