Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Knight Rises

+52
krpykrwly
Aussiemandias
Sandman
boberthavok
rwe1138
Chi-Town Spidey
Heytherejeffro
jestghost
Big Poppa Nick
Denim
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Rath99
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
BigSoupCan
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
tstrike99
Frank M. Reding
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Airwolf
Janson
Spazzy
kerryart
LordD3r3k
Paroxysm
G_Zatara
Gojiratoho
gangsternerd
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Ska
BlueMaxx
MikeSabian
Silent K
shark6495
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
supervenom
azrael07
56 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 23]

1The Dark Knight Rises Empty The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So...

What do you guys wanna see?

Personally Villain-wise i'd still like to see if Nolan's going to use The Riddler, i'd prefer David Tennant. I know some people are going to suggest Depp. Meh. Depp's overexposed, and he gets everyone of those 'im an ecentric weirdo who dresses all crazy with a fun backstory or whatever' roles.(Like Willy Wonka, Edward Scissorhands,Sweeney Todd, etc.). I'd also like to see The Ventriloquist, or Bane.

2The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:08 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Killer Croc played by Ben Affleck. neutral

3The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:11 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really really want to see The Riddler, The Penguin, Catwoman, and Black Mask. I'd also like Dick Grayson to be introduced (he doesn't have to actually be Robin).

4The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Tim Drake played by Clifford BaƱagale.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

5The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:18 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would absolutely LOVE it if they introduced Tim Drake (since he's my second favorite DC character), but since he's not the original Robin I know it'll most likely never happen.

6The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jason Todd... and then he dies.

7The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

well since Nolan has tried very hard to keep his Batman movies in the realm of reality, I would guess that you may see some of these potential baddies: The Penguin (he is just a mob boss), the Riddler,and a few others. I would like to see the Penguin not as a main bad guy but rising up in the void of the mob bosses. I dont think they could pull of Bane correctly in a real world sense, unless hes just a muscle, or giving a bad roid rage.... they could try a clay face, just a man who is a master of disguises and is a serial killer. As much as I would like to see the Joker return, with maybe Harley Quinn, but i doubt that will happen. Killer croc could make an appearance with a disfigurement similar to the Elephant man. Mr. Zsaz was in the first movie so he could make an appearance in the third movie.

so with that being said, if Nolan does not take a graphic novel as a basis for his Batman movie and starts from scratch here is my idea....
When we left Batman he was a criminal, in his absence the Penguin has stepped into town running thing with dirty money (police etc). Mean while the police look for Bats, but Bruce Wayne has stepped out of the Batman persona to let things die down for a bit. In this abscensce a string of serial murderers have sprung up around town, one being Mr. Zsaz and the other being could be a killer croc (employed by the penguin, but you could replace croc with bane). So you could have a two front offensive against batman. You would have the penguin trying to take over corporate Gotham (hey they are a city needing a person with money to save them) and you have Zsaz killing "innocents". This forces Bats out of hiding and to put Zsaz back in prison, while having to deal with the dirty cash flow of the penguin.

But then again in light of the recent video game, just lets explore Arkham a bit more...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

8The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I think Riddler and Catwoman make perfect sense for a new flick.

9The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:50 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

I'd like to see Tom Hardy (Bronson) play the Riddler more than Depp. I agree with the over-exposed thing about Depp. Since Hardy has been cast in Inception I'm hoping he at least gets a shout, plus with Nolan liking to cast Brits. Hardy's Riddler would be awesome.

10The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:15 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not so sure about Catwoman. I could see it, bringing a gray to Batman's black and white. Let alone, Spider-Man 4 supposedly has Black Cat coming...IDK.

The Dark Knight Rises 004The Dark Knight Rises _images_user_riddler_1
The Dark Knight Rises ThedarkknightreturnsThe Dark Knight Rises Batman_poster
^ This one seems a bit too Matrix-y.
The Dark Knight Rises Riddlerpostercopycopy
The Dark Knight Rises More-Possible-BATMAN-3-Posters-batman-1986283-596-800

Batwoman, Kate Kane, in The Dark Knightess.
The Dark Knight Rises The-dark-knightess-by-joshwmc
tongue

11The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

David Tennant as the Riddler.........*joygasm*

I want to see Catwoman in the movies, but it'll never happen thanks to Halle Berry.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

12The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I tried to leave out the fake posters that had actors pasted on them. Like Tennant and Depp.

Also, I wouldn't completely give up on Catwoman. That movie bombed so bad that her license is probably a lot cheaper.
The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman_marion_cotillard_poster_gato
Marion Cotillard...I could see it. She's very catty looking, and she's a good actress. Could easily work.

13The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The guy who plays sheldon on Big Bang Theory as the riddler lol

But seriously, I saw someone I thought would be perfect, and have forgotten, now. Poop.

14The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Buscemi as Riddler FTW.

15The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's my rough plot. I've always thought this was a good idea and stick with that.

Title possibilities: The Caped Crusader (Because his resolve has now become such.), The Shadow of the Bat (Maybe subtitle? But it would accent the story I'm wanting more.), or Dark Knight Detective (Which'd go with The Riddler, but isn't necessarily the main aspect.).

And here we go...

Wayne Enterprises is on the rise, especially Wayne Tech. And when a company goes from famous to more famous, everybody wants a piece. Especially black markets. And who is the man to bring that to town? The Penguin, Oswald Cobblepot.
We have, at some point, Lucius showing Wayne the new projects within Wayne Tech, taking him to each consecutive floor.
- A man sitting at a desk, drinking green tea from a bottle, a large top hat on the rack behind him, reading Through the Looking Glass with wide-eyes. He has many machines taken apart, showing the components of CAT scan, lie-detector test (with picture of Wonder Woman behind it? Wink ), and other's dealing with understanding the human mind. He's trying to create a machine that can help against interogation in a precise and humane way. *Luscious rolls his eyes at the silliness.*

- Next floor. There is a flame-retardent suit with a scanner helment, a flamethrower, and a jetpack that is still a work in progress. It is to help firemen do control burns against forest fires and maybe buildings that are close together.

- Next floor. They are working on a malleable, synthetic flesh that'd adhere to the bodies of injured, scarred/burned people to help them survive their condition and make them look normal. A joke is made about the previous floor to the progression to this one.

- The greenhouse. A Professor Woodrue introduces himself to Wayne, saying that it is finally a pleasure to meet the man who has helped with his funding. A mousy, redhaired woman is in the back analyzing a plant with mannerisms of TLC and a look of borderline intimacy. She, being rudely shy, doesn't even look up with just giving barely a corner-of-mouth smile and a finger-wave to Mr. Wayne when Woodrue introduces her for her.

- The last floor, sub-basement, is a cyrogenics lab. Lucius asks Wayne to put on a parka before entering because of the temperatures. The scientist is on a stool at a table next to a the only human-sized tube out of the 8 that has a person in it. The silhouette looks feminine. Lucius describes the plans of Prof. Victor Fries, and says the leaps and bounds in his theories are astounding. Explaining that, if they're accurate, they may be onto stopping many terminal illnesses. Ferris Boyle then shows up, having complete control of the cryogenics branch of Wayne Tech, amongst others, and says that they'll be pulling funding on Fries and shutting him down for wasting funding. Saying that he hasn't even tried to expand on his theories in general, keeping papers and funds to himself.

^ Now, if this is the last movie, those little nods could easily mean a to-be-continued for Nolan's films, but in the sense that they don't need sequels, you know? It just shows the progression of Batman from back-alley scumbags to metas and those using meta-tech. It'd be sweet.

Also, Catwoman could come into play, being that she is a master thief. And The Riddler? Hired by Cobblepot because he proclaims he can take down the Knight by sheer intellect alone. And, like in the books, Cobblepot shares a kindred spirit when it comes to tastes...art and lifestyle, etc. Adding The Riddler brings about the detective aspect of Batman that hasn't been totally seen yet. We've seen him get help from Gordon, Alfred and his computers, but what about his own power of deduction?

Batman: The Shadow of the Bat would work, seeing as how that title dealt more with the minds of the mad, Batman's villains. Let alone, Shadow of the Bat could imply his status as Wayne with his ever-growing enterprise that would, of course, start more trouble because he's created a beacon for greed.

16The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would like to see Harley Quinn come back to avenge The Joker's death....I am guessing that they won't bring the Joker back in next one.

17The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Well, wouldn't he be in Arkham? She's a psychiatrist that is turned by him during the sessions. Forgot to add this to my list, as I'm sure I've forgotten other things, I'd love for the ending of the 3rd movie to have dimly lit room, Harleen Quinzel has her back to the camera with a pen and paper and we can vaguely see a man in a straight jacket laying on the couch talking with a voice-actor who can really capture Ledger's voice and tone. The camera lifts, and we see what Joker's psychiatrist, Harleen, is writing. She's doodled a Harlequin onto the middle of her pad and "ha-has" all around it. We notice that the pen is blotched with what looks like blood, and then we see her face and it is obvious to us that she had just recently cut her cheeks to make a permanent smile on her face. Credits with echoing laughs.

18The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:40 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

bluemaxx you got some cool ideas in their. If I may critique one thing, if you dont mind, but the only bad part is having Bruce Wayne being the catalyst to all of his up and coming villains, it reminds me to much of the seen when Bruce (Kilmer) fired Edward Nigma (Jim Carrey) in the Batman and Robin movie..... but besides that you seem to have some good ideas, because they could fit into the realm of Nolan, which is realistic.

I for one really enjoy what Nolan has done so far, and that is take a realistic super hero and put him in a realistic world....

19The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, Jason Todd has been introduced. He's the little kid in Batman Begins that's seen a couple times. SHUT UP, I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT!

20The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:25 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Elizabeth Banks as Harley Quinn!

21The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:bluemaxx you got some cool ideas in their. If I may critique one thing, if you dont mind, but the only bad part is having Bruce Wayne being the catalyst to all of his up and coming villains, it reminds me to much of the seen when Bruce (Kilmer) fired Edward Nigma (Jim Carrey) in the Batman and Robin movie..... but besides that you seem to have some good ideas, because they could fit into the realm of Nolan, which is realistic.
But that makes sense. Especially in Nolan's Batman Universe.
Alfred put it best when he explained that Bruce/Batman was the catalyst for all the freaks coming out of the wood work. Hammering them into desperation, working for people they don't fully understand, but are crazy enough to setup shop in a city with The Batman. A lot of the Batman villains were innocence turned wicked. Twisted into whatever sin Gotham City was lacking a manifestation of.
"You've changed things." - Joker

Thundermatts wrote:Also, Jason Todd has been introduced. He's the little kid in Batman Begins that's seen a couple times. SHUT UP, I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT!
Laughing You're one of them? Wink

potatojoe wrote:Elizabeth Banks as Harley Quinn!
Erm. Banks is a great actress, but Harley Quinn? Too bad Britney Murphy is dead.

22The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Bluemaxx, I understand Batman/Bruce is the catalyst but what I meant is having them all work for Wayne Enterprises... but as long as it doesnt end up like this

it could all work

23The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:02 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Totally understand. Laughing Course, those movies' characterizations were heinous.

24The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Well, wouldn't he be in Arkham? She's a psychiatrist that is turned by him during the sessions. Forgot to add this to my list, as I'm sure I've forgotten other things, I'd love for the ending of the 3rd movie to have dimly lit room, Harleen Quinzel has her back to the camera with a pen and paper and we can vaguely see a man in a straight jacket laying on the couch talking with a voice-actor who can really capture Ledger's voice and tone. The camera lifts, and we see what Joker's psychiatrist, Harleen, is writing. She's doodled a Harlequin onto the middle of her pad and "ha-has" all around it. We notice that the pen is blotched with what looks like blood, and then we see her face and it is obvious to us that she had just recently cut her cheeks to make a permanent smile on her face. Credits with echoing laughs.

I like it thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

25The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Other people have voiced the Jason Tood theory? Oh thank god! I've never heard anyone else say it, It's great to know I'm not alone! He wears a red shirt for poops sake!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 23]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum