Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scalped! An interview with the Enemy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scalped! An interview with the Enemy Empty Scalped! An interview with the Enemy Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.articulateddiscussion.com/post/Scalped!-Interview-with-the-Enemy.aspx

Dr. "Iron Tripper what?" Nightmare has posted an interview with 2 Anonymous scalpers thats been getting some nice comments at the bottom. Check it out to learn how chin beards are the murders of love.

http://realityfugitives.com/

2Scalped! An interview with the Enemy Empty Re: Scalped! An interview with the Enemy Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I made sure to leave a comment.

3Scalped! An interview with the Enemy Empty Re: Scalped! An interview with the Enemy Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:01 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is the whole Iron Tripper thing the reason Dr. Nightmare stopped playing with us and hangs out at the HISSTANK boards now? I guess I missed something there.

The interview was great... The one guy did come out sounding just like a douche scalper would. Other guy just seemed like someone who stopped buy when he had time and grabbed gems if they were there.

I know we have tons of scalpers in my area and it sucks a lot. I know there are tons of collectors too. But when you watch someone witha all 5 cases of DCUC that came in have them in their cart up at the front, you can't help but think they are an asshole. Saw a guy do it last night with every Brett Farve fig. I doubt he is army building those...wow that would be a scary army of vicoden/cordisone zombies.

The lash out against troup builders was kinda funny. I like that you can just go on HTS and order troup building packs, and that they make them readily available for the most part. (except that f'n 25th Eel). Most kids and even non army builder collectors don't care much about the faceless ones of cobra and just pick them up when they see them. Now I'm no butters stotch, but you have to have hoards of nameless troups that are alowed to die.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum