Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

24: The Final Season

+3
Ben Akers
Batman25JM
ChrisToPhenom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

124: The Final Season Empty 24: The Final Season Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:17 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate to admit but I'm two season late behind the 8th so hopefully, I'll be done before the Blu-ray releases or maybe I'll just download people's uploads before I buy it. So it seems the series will be relocated to New York and Jack Bauer retires to move back to L.A. to care for his daughter, Kim and grand daughter but seems to be dragged back in...again.

Trailer-

IMDb-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285331/

Season 8's Cast-

24: The Final Season 24_Season_8_Cast

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Wed May 26, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

224: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really really looking forward to this. I LOVE 24. I'm really glad that Agent Walker is back this season (she premiered in season 7).

Because no one asked, this is the order I like the season (from most to least):

324: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I'm really really looking forward to this. I LOVE 24. I'm really glad that Agent Walker is back this season (she premiered in season 7).

"Because no one asked" neutral

Anyway, I think I remember you on WUMB with that exact list order-about the same as mine excluding the ones 6 and 7 I haven't seen.

424: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I'm really really looking forward to this. I LOVE 24. I'm really glad that Agent Walker is back this season (she premiered in season 7).

Anyway, I think I remember you on WUMB with that exact list order-about the same as mine excluding the ones 6 and 7 I haven't seen.

I often throw in things like "because no on asked" or "because no one demanded" as a play on the "because you demanded it..." think that is often seen in comics or other things when I am talking about something that people might not care about. I'm sure most people don't care what order I like 24's seasons in, so I throw that in there almost to let people know that I know they don't care.

Yeah, I did post a list of my favorite seasons on the WUMB. Honestly, 6 wasn't that good. I'd still recommend watching it, but compared to the other seasons it was really lacking. Season 7 on the other hand was really good.

524: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:

I often throw in things like "because no on asked" or "because no one demanded" as a play on the "because you demanded it..." think that is often seen in comics or other things when I am talking about something that people might not care about. I'm sure most people don't care what order I like 24's seasons in, so I throw that in there almost to let people know that I know they don't care.

Yeah, I did post a list of my favorite seasons on the WUMB. Honestly, 6 wasn't that good. I'd still recommend watching it, but compared to the other seasons it was really lacking. Season 7 on the other hand was really good.
Oh, no-it alright. I've been posting threads asking for their top favorites-I just thought you saw some of them and expect it. But yeah, I'm watching the 6th season now.

624: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I always tell myself I'm going to watch it as it airs, but then stop after a few episodes. I haven't watched it as it aired since Season 4.

I've enjoy watching it on DVD later on because I can watch 4 episodes a night for a week and be done with it.

724: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:26 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

we get it a week later can't wait

824: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The wife and watched the two-hour premiere of Season 8.

It was enjoyable. I may have to make an effort to actually watch the entire season now.

924: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked the first two episodes of season 8. It was pretty obvious who was the insider (both the misdirect and the actual reveal I saw coming a mile away), but it was still good. I can't wait for tonight with Walker coming back. Annie Wersching is super pretty.

1024: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:10 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Battlestar Galacctica's Katee Sackhoff is on all 24 episodes? I didn't watch the premiere because I'm 1 and a half seasons late but flipped in and was pleasantly surprised to see her back in work..

1124: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed May 26, 2010 2:29 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, this is the most underrated show thread on PoP!? Did anyone see the finale? Does anyone even appreciate 24? Lost isn't the only gorundbreaking show that's over, damn it!

Laughing

neutral

Mad

1224: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed May 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I saw the finale. I loved it.

I teared up when Jack was saying goodbye to Chloe and then when the clock counted down from 3 seconds.

I honestly liked this finale better than Lost's, and I'm more upset that 24 is ending.

1324: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed May 26, 2010 4:09 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i haven't watched the whole season yet...i have like 14 epi's left before i'll give my synopsis....i have watched every season but with this one just got a tad busy as of late.

1424: The Final Season Empty Re: 24: The Final Season Wed May 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw it. I love 24. The last show was meh. Too predictable. The scene with chloe was touching. I felt for 2 hours it could have been better. I enjoyed the way Lost ended MUCH more than this. Overall 24 was a great series.

1524: The Final Season Empty 24: The Final Season Fri May 28, 2010 9:49 am

cwagnerx7

cwagnerx7
Cadet
Cadet

I like this show very much. Its totally awesome show. Thanks for the video and poster of this show.

Futurama Episodes Online , Farscape Episodes Online

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum