Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel ending all current Avengers books!!

+15
Batman25JM
Joshua
Administrator
Chi-Town Spidey
Ben Akers
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
Rath99
rwe1138
LOOSECANNON
shark6495
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
Aussiemandias
Bigtymin504
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm also more of a NEW Avengers fan than classic Avengers, so I hope that they mix the elements and save the classic stuff for the new cartoon.

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Spider-Woman
Hawkeye (Clint)
Spider-Man
Beast
Vision
Hank Pym
Ares
Luke Cage
Dr. Strange

That could work, I think.

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:I wonder if there's a possibility of a bi-weekly Avengers book coming out? Don't know why but the thought crossed my mind.

Also, given it's success, I wouldn't be shocked if the characters in the Dark Avengers get some sort of book of their own however it would be hard to differentiate that kind of book from the Thunderbolts. And speaking of the Thunderbolts you'd expect that book is in for a pretty big status quo change itself.

Maybe the member of the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts will merge into one team or something to that extent?
Yeah I think that sounds likely and when you think about it the core of the Dark Avengers group is really the previous Warren Ellis Thunderbolts anyway.

Bigtymin504 wrote:
I was wondering that myself, Aussie. I was actually thinking they might try a thrice-weekly Avengers book like Amazing Spidey. Its been successful for Spidey, so maybe they think they could pull it off with a team book. The funny thing is, a lot of people have been wanting that for the X-Men line. Maybe they do it with the Avengers instead lol.

Yeah I'm interested to see what finally becomes of the Thunderbolts. The team has been in constant flux since Civil War. And in the "Heroic Age" I wonder what place a team of villains controlled by the government will have...
Now that you put that forward I would not be shocked if a tri-weekly Avengers were to happen.

I suspect the Thunderbolts won't be controlled by the government in the future. I sort of think the majority of the current T-bolts wouldn't hang around either if they're if they're not being paid.

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

What do you guys think of combining the Dark Avengers, Thunderbolts and Avengers Initiative (the bead team)?

Too much?

I think the Hulk should return to the Avengers if Bruce ever finds "himself" again. And either Beast or Black Panther should be an Avenger...Black Panther hasn't had much of a push since Christopher Priest left as scribe....I wouldn't put Beast on the team if Hank Pym (who I think is mostly likely to join) returns. Don't want to see too many brainiac's when you already got Stark.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All I can say is that I am very curious to see who will be on the Avengers when this is all over.

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Bring back the West Coast Avengers! thumbs up

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Great Lakes Avengers!

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

IGN's Avengers Dream Team:
http://comics.ign.com/articles/106/1062313p1.html

Captain America (Bucky)
Iron Man
Thor
Spider-Man
Ms. Marvel
Doctor Voodoo
She-Hulk
Amadeus Cho
Beast
Moon Knight
Captain Marvel (Noh-Varr)
Jessica Jones

Some good picks, but also some I highly doubt will happen.

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Amadeus Cho would be enough to have me avoiding the Avengers.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:Amadeus Cho would be enough to have me avoiding the Avengers.
Aw no Amadeus is the man! lol
But yeah, I don't particularly want to see him on the Avengers either...at least not the main team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum