Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

call of duty modern warfare question

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1call of duty modern warfare question Empty call of duty modern warfare question Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My brother who loves the violent war games wants to know when you collect all the intel what does it unlock?

2call of duty modern warfare question Empty Re: call of duty modern warfare question Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Good question, I've never unlocked all of the intel on any COD game, so I'm not sure Laughing

3call of duty modern warfare question Empty Re: call of duty modern warfare question Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Good question, I've never unlocked all of the intel on any COD game, so I'm not sure Laughing

your a huge help.

I don't play COD myself cause i suck at it.

4call of duty modern warfare question Empty Re: call of duty modern warfare question Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

they dont unlock anything except achievements and im guessin trophies as well. theyre just worthless collectibles, at least they couldve made up some actual intel to go along wit tha story, like some files on people or weapons or places or somethin, but no

5call of duty modern warfare question Empty Re: call of duty modern warfare question Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:55 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Ask a dumb question, get a dumb response ks2099 don't know On occassion I suck too, but I keep at it. It's how you get better at things Wink

6call of duty modern warfare question Empty Re: call of duty modern warfare question Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:17 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

some things just take time and a lil practice, i prefer tha modern warfares over tha old skool cod's, i was just playin MW2

7call of duty modern warfare question Empty Re: call of duty modern warfare question Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

THALASTDRAGON wrote:some things just take time and a lil practice, i prefer tha modern warfares over tha old skool cod's, i was just playin MW2

And over Halo, for that matter.

8call of duty modern warfare question Empty Re: call of duty modern warfare question Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:45 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

oh def, cuz halo is very generic and there is absolutely nuttin special about it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum