Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starman 81 Blackest Night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starman 81 Blackest Night Empty Starman 81 Blackest Night Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:17 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

So, I was really excited to hear that Robinson was writing a new issue of Starman.

Then I read it.

Spoiler:

Anyone else read it?

2Starman 81 Blackest Night Empty Re: Starman 81 Blackest Night Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I was afraid of it being a disappointment.

The series will always remain in my mind as one of the best ever and I'm so afraid this would color my whole memory about past issues.

3Starman 81 Blackest Night Empty Re: Starman 81 Blackest Night Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I wouldn't go so far as to say that it ruined the 80 issues of brilliance before it, but it was not up to the standards of the worst of them.

4Starman 81 Blackest Night Empty Re: Starman 81 Blackest Night Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:10 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i passed on this and it seems like it was a good idea. i am not a fan of robinson. i think he is very overrated

5Starman 81 Blackest Night Empty Re: Starman 81 Blackest Night Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

I really liked this. It reminded me what a sweet comicbook Starman used to be under Robinson. I thought the artwork was excellent, That sequence with the cops in the museum was so well laid out for such a simple scene. If this sends anyone to check out the trades it'll be a good thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum